The best trick in school to cheat
by nktagtr - October 22, 2020 at 04:20 PM
This is the very best trick that I use to cheat in school. 
Since the 8th grade, I never learned so much and I use only this very good trick Smile

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Happy Learning ^^
(October 22, 2020 at 04:20 PM)nktagtr Wrote: This is the very best trick that I use to cheat in school. 
Since the 8th grade, I never learned so much and I use only this very good trick Smile

[Hidden Content]

Happy Learning ^^
Jajaja, no sabes lo bien que me va a venir este truco.
(October 22, 2020 at 04:22 PM)Conradopoland Wrote:
(October 22, 2020 at 04:20 PM)nktagtr Wrote: This is the very best trick that I use to cheat in school. 

[Hidden Content]

Happy Learning ^^
Jajaja, no sabes lo bien que me va a venir este truco.

Tongue

Please note that new attachments in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
The best trick in school is paying attention and not pissing away your life.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Requested Self-Ban
The old text book reference and answers written on the underside of your eyelids trick. utter fucking magic
Still an amazing signature gif.

[Hidden Content]

Happy Learning ^^

jajajaj the best post of this month.

[Hidden Content]

Happy Learning ^^

I cheat on everything so like let's see what you're method is
Why am i so fucking dumb, its so simple yet how did i never get this idea
hmmm i wonder what this cheat is
The best trick is just to get it over with instead of putting the time and effort into cheating.
The best way is to use a piece of paper, on which to write the all course. During the examination, take out the paper as if it were a draft ...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cyberpunk is the best game 2020 Cyberpunk is the best game 2020 CBT 74 2,760 10 hours ago
Last Post: Blably
Hacking Tools Cheat Sheet I found, pretty gud. WakDiv 10 556 August 29, 2020 at 10:16 AM
Last Post: stux
Is there any way to cheat in Respondus Lockdown Browser? iRony 1 250 June 08, 2020 at 02:18 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock