The White Supremacy Pyramid
by Flatlanddunk - September 11, 2021 at 10:15 PM
SCOOP: Google has launched an "antiracism" initiative claiming that America is a "system of white supremacy" and that all Americans are "raised to be racist"—including Ben Shapiro, who is depicted as a layer of the "white supremacy pyramid," culminating in "genocide."Thread.🧵I have obtained a trove of whistleblower documents from inside Google that reveal the company’s extensive racial-reeducation program, based on the core tenets of critical race theory—including "intersectionality," "white privilege," and "systemic racism."

In a module called "Allyship in Action," Google trained employees to deconstruct their racial and sexual identities, and then rank themselves on a hierarchy of "power [and] privilege," then “manage [their] reactions" through "cry[ing]" and "accessing [their] 'happy place.'"

In a video, guest lecturer Ibram Kendi claimed that all Americans, including children as young as 3 months old, are racist: "To be raised in the United States, is to be raised to be racist, and to be raised to be racist is to be raised to almost be addicted to racist ideas." 

Denial of racism is proof that a person is racist. "For me, the heartbeat of racism is denial and the sound of that denial is 'I'm not racist,'" Kendi told Google employees. "It's a critically important step for Americans to no longer be in denial about their own racism."

In another video, guest lecturer Nikole Hannah-Jones claimed that she created the 1619 Project to verify her "lifelong theory" that everything in the modern-day United States can be traced back to slavery: "If you name anything in America, I can relate it back to slavery."

Jones claimed that "the first Africans being sold [in 1619] is more foundational to the American story" than "the Pilgrims landing at Plymouth Rock.""If you're white in this country," she said, "you are the beneficiary of a 350-year system of white supremacy." 

A Google DEI Lead created an internal document called "Anti-racism resources," containing readings and racial-consciousness exercises. One graphic claims that "colorblindness," "Columbus Day," "weaponized whiteness," and "Make America Great Again" are "covert white supremacy."

Another graphic, titled "The White Supremacy Pyramid," advances the idea that conservative commentator Ben Shapiro is a foundation of "white supremacy" and that Donald Trump is moving society on a path toward "mass murder" and "genocide." 

Read the full story in  https://threader.app/thread/1435696884513861632
(September 11, 2021 at 10:15 PM)Flatlanddunk Wrote: SCOOP: Google has launched an "antiracism" initiative claiming that America is a "system of white supremacy" and that all Americans are "raised to be racist"—including Ben Shapiro, who is depicted as a layer of the "white supremacy pyramid," culminating in "genocide."Thread.🧵I have obtained a trove of whistleblower documents from inside Google that reveal the company’s extensive racial-reeducation program, based on the core tenets of critical race theory—including "intersectionality," "white privilege," and "systemic racism."

In a module called "Allyship in Action," Google trained employees to deconstruct their racial and sexual identities, and then rank themselves on a hierarchy of "power [and] privilege," then “manage [their] reactions" through "cry[ing]" and "accessing [their] 'happy place.'"

In a video, guest lecturer Ibram Kendi claimed that all Americans, including children as young as 3 months old, are racist: "To be raised in the United States, is to be raised to be racist, and to be raised to be racist is to be raised to almost be addicted to racist ideas." 

Denial of racism is proof that a person is racist. "For me, the heartbeat of racism is denial and the sound of that denial is 'I'm not racist,'" Kendi told Google employees. "It's a critically important step for Americans to no longer be in denial about their own racism."

In another video, guest lecturer Nikole Hannah-Jones claimed that she created the 1619 Project to verify her "lifelong theory" that everything in the modern-day United States can be traced back to slavery: "If you name anything in America, I can relate it back to slavery."

Jones claimed that "the first Africans being sold [in 1619] is more foundational to the American story" than "the Pilgrims landing at Plymouth Rock.""If you're white in this country," she said, "you are the beneficiary of a 350-year system of white supremacy." 

A Google DEI Lead created an internal document called "Anti-racism resources," containing readings and racial-consciousness exercises. One graphic claims that "colorblindness," "Columbus Day," "weaponized whiteness," and "Make America Great Again" are "covert white supremacy."

Another graphic, titled "The White Supremacy Pyramid," advances the idea that conservative commentator Ben Shapiro is a foundation of "white supremacy" and that Donald Trump is moving society on a path toward "mass murder" and "genocide." 

Sounds like horse shit to me.  The only reason google would endorse anything like this if it will create more revenue for them. Smile Always ask yourself who has the most to benefit from "whistleblowing" something like this.  Is there a new google competitor about to launch? Put your critical thinking hats on.

Also, people like Ben Shapiro are dangerously borderline racist.  They are too smart to argue with, but there are definitely some undertones of racism.

Also, Are you guys all racist here? I thought the swastika flags were just a joke.
(September 11, 2021 at 10:27 PM)ehhhhhhhhh Wrote:
(September 11, 2021 at 10:15 PM)Flatlanddunk Wrote: SCOOP: Google has launched an "antiracism" initiative claiming that America is a "system of white supremacy" and that all Americans are "raised to be racist"—including Ben Shapiro, who is depicted as a layer of the "white supremacy pyramid," culminating in "genocide."Thread.🧵I have obtained a trove of whistleblower documents from inside Google that reveal the company’s extensive racial-reeducation program, based on the core tenets of critical race theory—including "intersectionality," "white privilege," and "systemic racism."

Sounds like horse shit to me.  The only reason google would endorse anything like this if it will create more revenue for them. Smile Always ask yourself who has the most to benefit from "whistleblowing" something like this.  Is there a new google competitor about to launch? Put your critical thinking hats on.

Also, people like Ben Shapiro are dangerously borderline racist.  They are too smart to argue with, but there are definitely some undertones of racism.

Also, Are you guys all racist here? I thought the swastika flags were just a joke.

I'm black and how tf would Ben Shapiro be racist when he constantly denies the demographic shift in the US and the great replacement? 

He's racist because he mentions the facts that black men commit the majority of crimes and murders in the USA? He's racist because he talks about poor academic performance the epidemic of single motherhood? 

Or are you just mad that he shuts down pro abortion arguments as well those that think that a man can become a woman?

No matter what Google does, we will still have racial "inequality" because our races are different. We have racial differences because our races are different. 

We do learn, react, and behave differently and we have different levels of IQ/intelligence. No one in their right mind would think we are all one human race.

So we'll just end up with communism when the idiots realize that no amount of free money and affirmative action will make Blacks and Hispanics as economically and academically successful as Asians and Whites.

They know why they cannot get the results they want and they will have to admit that publically at some point, or others will.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
US White House Pandemic Playbook LyonKiba 8 1,094 March 04, 2021 at 10:11 AM
Last Post: fishcd
white house incient torrentp 9 1,509 May 31, 2019 at 09:13 AM
Last Post: n0iseg
" White House shooting: Man suffers 'self-inflicted wound' " spanishcat 3 1,316 March 06, 2018 at 09:33 PM
Last Post: laguerre1