The UK has voted to leave the EU
by MemeMachine - June 24, 2016 at 07:32 AM
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0popwBNFDyE
If they didnt want to leave, then they should of voted not too
(June 26, 2016 at 12:11 AM)DrCocktor Wrote: If they didnt want to leave, then they should of voted not too

Most young people voted stay, while most old people voted leave.
People are bitching because "old people shouldn't get to vote, because they don't have to live with the decision"
It was almost an even vote as well.
(June 26, 2016 at 08:43 PM)Waifu_Chan Wrote:
(June 26, 2016 at 12:11 AM)DrCocktor Wrote: If they didnt want to leave, then they should of voted not too

People are bitching because "old people shouldn't get to vote, because they don't have to live with the decision"

young people know nothing about politics
(June 26, 2016 at 08:44 PM)XxMansouryxX Wrote:
(June 26, 2016 at 08:43 PM)Waifu_Chan Wrote:

young people know nothing about politics

I think people 16+ should of been able to vote, but that is not the case, whether or not the system is flawed, the majority voted leave.

> young people know nothing about politics

k
ima just buy stuff on amazonuk on the cheap now due to currency crashing there, cheers for the vote guys good shit
That is fucking genius holy shit
i think americans should have been able to vote because we know best about everything  Kappa

i'm happy about the leave vote, and even more ecstatic that david cameron is stepping down, i do not like david cameron
I havent actually noticed any difference yet.
Because it takes 2 years before they are alowed to leave. Ifyou take a look at charts you see their currency already dropped hard.
(August 19, 2016 at 05:08 PM)FuckME Wrote: Because it takes 2 years before they are alowed to leave. Ifyou take a look at charts you see their currency already dropped hard.

Have some integrity and do your research.
[Image: W8hxM4.png]
Lol)) Nice!!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Iran has new Cell Phone Hacking App 1D10T 2 692 September 27, 2019 at 08:20 AM
Last Post: dexxter
Wikileaks co-founder Julian Assange has been arrested at the Ecuadorian embassy. umerkhan 5 501 April 26, 2019 at 07:54 PM
Last Post: jeanterra1999
Open register has peoples name address and phone numbers in the uk vkad 1 398 February 20, 2019 at 01:27 AM
Last Post: scallywally