The Truth about Vinny Troia
by Divine Comedy - November 20, 2021 at 12:49 AM
[Image: RChyv9w.png]
Vinny troia has committed crimes in the past including cartel dealings and hacking's. He has also extorted For databases in the past acting as many RF memebers like @thekilob and Has owned many alts that pompompurin has rightfully busted.
At The Jan 2017 Forbes piece titled `` Fake News And How this Washington Post Rewrote Its history On Russian Hacking Of The state network s", Kalev Leetaru
breaks down the timeline of events surrounding the first issue of this history and the Washington post's efforts at dominating in their wildly incorrect and unfounded charges.
Vinny Troia responded Unprofessioanlly on this matter. He infact was in contact with many russian hackers. He has Used popular underground hackers like Guccifer To make a statement on russian hacking and why it is Scum. Vinny troia has spread his plauge. Vinny troia is a former member of the FBI, who was convicted of two counts of conspiracy to  influence the election of 2016.
Following this encounter Vinny Troia has used his previous Connections with the Jalisco New Generation Cartel To get himself out of that situlation, Previously Before 'DJ Troia' He was A underground cartel seller known as "Big Papa T" and provided many gangs with drugs, guns and Money. Vinny troia's involvement in the Jalisco gang is not only illegal but also Against his morals.
Lastly, Vinny Troia  has been accused of committing crimes in the past, including Fraud and Hacking. He has been accused of using his own personal computer system to steal money from people who were involved in Social Care and other services. Vinny troia has been accused of stealing money from people who were involved in criminal activities also.
[Image: wajcyq.jpg]
I knew it, finally, we have the all
Vinny gonna file DMCA complaints again Muinu

Vinny Troia participated in various illegal activities and conducted cyber crimes under the pseudonym "Argon". A few years later, he admitted in the book that he used this pseudonym to "interrogate" other actors, but forgot about his own illegal activities under this pseudonym. He should've stayed with making soundcloud music

P.S. I have information that can lead to Vinnys arrest
Vinny troia is my idol. How dare you disrespect him
kinda cute tho ngl bro....
(November 20, 2021 at 08:12 PM)Hexikos Wrote: Vinny gonna file DMCA complaints again Muinu

Vinny Troia participated in various illegal activities and conducted cyber crimes under the pseudonym "Argon". A few years later, he admitted in the book that he used this pseudonym to "interrogate" other actors, but forgot about his own illegal activities under this pseudonym. He should've stayed with making soundcloud music

P.S. I have information that can lead to Vinnys arrest

Funny how fickle humans can be. prime example.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
VINNY TROIA HACKED MY COMPANY -- HELP !!!! Hexikos 4 527 November 23, 2021 at 12:29 PM
Last Post: P1xor
VInny Troia Stinks Ringer 2 333 November 04, 2021 at 12:46 AM
Last Post: Hexikos
Vinny Troia DMCA Omnipotent 14 1,390 September 16, 2021 at 03:56 PM
Last Post: Jaw