Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Truth About Anarchy Day
Let's be real. Almost all of you guys are pussies and won't do shit on Anarchy Day. A lot of you guys are saying "im gonna swat", "im gonna post cp", "im gonna send pizzas", but again - Let's be legitimate. - almost none of you will do this shit.

I know some people on RF who actually have the balls to do shit.

Here are the people who would actually do something on "Purge Day":

Other than those few, almost none of you have balls.

especially you @[KKK] Based_Stick141
i have over 500 mb of cp on my computer for anarchy day...

is that too much
I agree. Most people won't do anything, or even be online that day. I don't swat so that is out of the question for me, but I could order pizzas if I wanted to, I've done it before. However I don't really feel like doing it, as there isn't anyone on here I dislike that much besides qwerty
No one will post CP, they aren't secure enough and are scared of feds.

No one will swat, they aren't secure enough to know how to cover tracks and don't know how to call in a proper swat.

No one will dox, they are scared of the repercussions.

That's that.
It will just be another day.. only without mods/admins
(02-16-2016, 04:00 PM)Ruby Wrote:  It will just be another day.. only without mods/admins

Hawt
(02-16-2016, 04:00 PM)Ruby Wrote:  It will just be another day.. only without mods/admins

its literally just going to be spaming sb and the forums and scrubs reposting jret's dox
(02-16-2016, 03:59 PM)jretzios Wrote:  No one will post CP, they aren't secure enough and are scared of feds.

No one will swat, they aren't secure enough to know how to cover tracks and don't know how to call in a proper swat.

That's that.

You're right about the first 2 but there will be doxing certainly. You are right though, there are repercussions from it. I got a feeling a few people will swat, mainly team yotsuba. A few people will post cp such as @[GOD] DeadCat2 and maybe you? Idk you that we'll, but you sorta seem like the cp type? Most I'll do is order pizzas if people want me to
(02-16-2016, 04:02 PM)Small Wrote:  

its literally just going to be spaming sb and the forums and scrubs reposting jret's dox

oh yeah lol

i will take part in spamming and doxing though
i could post cp cause feds wont do shit here in greece lmao
(02-16-2016, 04:02 PM)Sibez Wrote:  
(02-16-2016, 03:59 PM)jretzios Wrote:  No one will post CP, they aren't secure enough and are scared of feds.

That's that.

You're right about the first 2 but there will be doxing certainly. You are right though, there are repercussions from it. I got a feeling a few people will swat, mainly team yotsuba. A few people will post cp such as @[GOD] DeadCat2 and maybe you? Idk you that we'll, but you sorta seem like the cp type? Most I'll do is order pizzas if people want me to

I saw your dox on discord once.. just a heads up.
(02-16-2016, 04:03 PM)Psʏᴄʜᴏ Wrote:  i could post cp cause feds wont do shit here in greece lmao

they'll take your greek money

wait what money

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can dreams be a catalyst of truth? zuripikes 7 453 04-05-2018, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Pateet
  Anarchy from the 80/90's. Someguy420 0 527 01-13-2017, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Someguy420
  Anarchy day what is it and how to prepare Miira 20 2,198 02-13-2016, 06:27 AM
Last Post: Omitted
  Truth Lies Deception ObeyCandy 1 531 06-22-2015, 04:09 AM
Last Post: Arnold1234