Advertisements:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
| The Triple Barrel Crew | #1 | Recruiting! |
(06-15-2015, 01:44 AM)Blaze Wrote:  Age: I may be 9 but I can still fuck your bitch, but seriously 17.

Username: Blaze

Raiding Skills 1-10: 8

Comedic Appeal 1-10: 9

Daily/Hourly Activity 1-10: Usually on at all times, besides work

Why do you want to be a member of TTBC?: I'm looking for a group to just have fun with, and that is expirenced and knows what their doing.

What special skills do you have that would benefit TTBC?:  I have great Social Engineering Skills, and can make a great dox.

Do you have any experience/notable previous affiliations in raiding?: I was part of a team called "Lel Pirates" we raided small Twitch streams.

Any other information you would like to tell us of?: Moon Man saved my life.

To what level can you DOX, or are you just one of those 'skype resolve, cordinates, l33t haxor' skid fags.

Prove your work, or you are considered denied.

Username: Adaptify

Raiding Skills 1-10: 9

Comedic Appeal 1-10: 8

Daily/Hourly Activity 1-10: 7

Why do you want to be a member of TTBC?: I have been doing raids on shout box and they have no idea what their doing. I just feel that finding a team to settle down with will be alot better. Im looking for a solid group of guys/girls that have the same burning passion for raiding like me.

What special skills do you have that would benefit TTBC?: Im 14 but I have a deep voice. I can sound like a 42 yr old and it is pretty helpful for prank calls. I can play many roles just saying. I offer ddos (not premature of course) doxing and social engineering

Do you have any experience/notable previous affiliations in raiding?: I was apart of the BrittanyVenetti raid that got her banned lol.

Any other information you would like to tell us of?: I play lacrosse

Ban reason: Unbanned without reason by Nain ~ (Permanent)

Ban reason: Unbanned without reason by Nain ~ (Permanent)

Username: Ninjatony5

Raiding Skills 1-10: 1

Comedic Appeal 1-10: 9

Daily/Hourly Activity 1-10: 1

Why do you want to be a member of TTBC?: I was with friends from the group and had a great time with them.

What special skills do you have that would benefit TTBC?: I record my desktop and am good at video editing with Sony Vegas.

Do you have any experience/notable previous affiliations in raiding?: Yes: 

Any other information you would like to tell us of?: I am not a nigger. Hail Hitler.
I do alot of ddos but mostly on samall police stations so some of my friends.can get the information they wanted. But i do shit for fun i ddosd a cristian meet site and whit the help of my friend keept it of for a day or two
I do alot of ddos but mostly on samall police stations so some of my friends.can get the information they wanted. But i do shit for fun i ddosd a cristian meet site and with the help of my friend keept it of for a day or two
(06-15-2015, 07:56 PM)ilikekeke1357ke1357 Wrote:  I do alot of ddos but mostly on samall police stations so some of my friends.can get the information they wanted. But i do shit for fun i ddosd a cristian meet site and with the help of my friend keept it of for a day or two

Denied because you posted twice in a row as if we didn't see it. Learn to grow and be patient, then maybe we'll accept you.
(06-15-2015, 06:06 AM)Adaptify Wrote:  Age: 14

Username: Adaptify

Comedic Appeal 1-10: 8

Daily/Hourly Activity 1-10: 7

Why do you want to be a member of TTBC?: I have been doing raids on shout box and they have no idea what their doing. I just feel that finding a team to settle down with will be alot better. Im looking for a solid group of guys/girls that have the same burning passion for raiding like me.

What special skills do you have that would benefit TTBC?: Im 14 but I have a deep voice. I can sound like a 42 yr old and it is pretty helpful for prank calls. I can play many roles just saying. I offer ddos (not premature of course) doxing and social engineering

Do you have any experience/notable previous affiliations in raiding?: I was apart of the BrittanyVenetti raid that got her banned lol.

Any other information you would like to tell us of?: I play lacrosse

Denied. You cant sound 42.

Username: Lagboy

Comedic Appeal 1-10: 7

Daily/Hourly Activity 1-10: It varies really, Usually im here for like 4+ hours but sometimes I might be doing other stuff, im almost always here for 2 hours a day, although im pretty picky with the public raids i do, most of them are shit.

Why do you want to be a member of TTBC?: Well, I saw your streams (Im the faggot who was asking questions about rats) and I thought that you were a pretty talented team that is swiftly growing so I decided to see if I could join, You seem mature, Well organized and efficient in your raids while also not being to stale and using new methods of trolling.

What special skills do you have that would benefit TTBC?: Im pretty damn good at social engineering/talking, My time in team gotraided (back in alphas) taught me allot. I can also Do some pretty nice Graphics (I can dig out some portfolios if need be)

Edit, Found some of my work(s)

http://imgur.com/a/9G71i

http://i.imgur.com/9hmoh8P.png

As you can see, I prefer to go for a much more fractal and flat design with simple shadows to emphasize objects but I've been edging over to More futuristic design (As seen in my signature) I try to stick to googles design guideline and my work is Always Clean and minimalistic and not tacky/cluttered.

I am also learning to RAT as you may know, I currently use the diverse crypter (FUD for a good few months now)

Do you have any experience/notable previous affiliations in raiding?: I was the co founder of the now-dead team gotraided, one of the official teams back in alphas. I only have one video but we did multiple dozens of sys32 and hijacking, we just didn't think of recording them.

Any other information you would like to tell us of?: D

There are two extra things i would like to mention, it may be a problem or maybe it won't, Generally I prefer not to say this around here but I presume this is a pretty big setback for me, I'm 14, Although I would prefer it if people do not judge me by my age, but instead, by my maturity and the content and quality of my skills, I can understand it being hard for people to accept me for that. I just thought it would be wise to mention. Secondly, I'm not sure if this was clear but I have been active/semi active in the raiding community since is started basically, I've been trying to reintroduce my self to raiding simply by participating in public raids, I personally think im ready to step back into organised raiding instead and get into some really hard/challenging raids
(06-15-2015, 07:16 AM)moded Wrote:  

Nice video m8, how original. I'm Tyler L, err I mean Tommy Mayweather from Google Hangouts.
Ban reason: Hacked account rip (Permanent)
That was completly an accident becouse the posts are totaly the same i just thought it didnt send and i posted ot again whitout knowing for the other post that was a dumb mistake but not a mastake that you shuld judge me on

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink RAIDSEC RECRUITING FORM raiderboys 20 2,134 05-03-2016, 11:18 AM
Last Post: CowHax
  Dark Time Crew explodingpro 6 786 04-12-2016, 01:29 AM
Last Post: dankmemes42069
  KEKSEC || Recruiting TheOnlyAnonymous 7 1,228 03-17-2016, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Sparkzy
Brick (Recruiting) Team Cyber Security [EXCLUSIVE] Penguin 0 509 01-01-2016, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Penguin
  Team GabeRaids Recruiting lePancocks 6 920 11-25-2015, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Slayer