Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
| The Triple Barrel Crew | #1 | Recruiting! |

Username: BasedArsh

Raiding Skills 1-10: 8

Comedic Appeal 1-10: fucking 11

Daily/Hourly Activity 1-10: 6 hours

Why do you want to be a member of TTBC?: idk seems cool n shit.

What special skills do you have that would benefit TTBC?: i do GFX, basic spam and shit. im funny when im high (not really)

Do you have any experience/notable previous affiliations in raiding?: In #TeamLOIC rn, and was leader of #TeamGOLF before. (We were official n shit.)

Any other information you would like to tell us of?: not really.
(06-13-2015, 07:19 AM)BasedArsh Wrote:  Age: 15

What special skills do you have that would benefit TTBC?: i do GFX, basic spam and shit. im funny when im high (not really)

Do you have any experience/notable previous affiliations in raiding?: In #TeamLOIC rn, and was leader of #TeamGOLF before. (We were official n shit.)

Why the fuck are you so obsessed with Ariana Grande?
(06-13-2015, 07:22 AM)MandaloreTheUltimate Wrote:  

fuck off, shes hot af
(06-13-2015, 07:25 AM)BasedArsh Wrote:  
(06-13-2015, 07:22 AM)MandaloreTheUltimate Wrote:  

fuck off, shes hot af

[Image: olivia-wilde-16g.jpg?itok=XkSENEi6] no, Olivia Wilde is hot

Accepted, fagit

Username: Twitch: YouGotSys32 Raidforums: MacRaids

Comedic Appeal 1-10: 9

Daily/Hourly Activity 1-10: hourly activity 5/24 mon-fri 12/24 sat 11/24 sun 14/24 summers

Why do you want to be a member of TTBC?: I want to raid in a team.

What special skills do you have that would benefit TTBC?: technology skills

Do you have any experience/notable previous affiliations in raiding?: have raided multiple times

Any other information you would like to tell us of?: i hate fucking niggers
(06-13-2015, 03:45 PM)MacRaids Wrote:  Age: 19

Username: Twitch: YouGotSys32 Raidforums: MacRaids

Comedic Appeal 1-10: 9

Daily/Hourly Activity 1-10: hourly activity 5/24 mon-fri 12/24 sat 11/24 sun 14/24 summers

Why do you want to be a member of TTBC?: I want to raid in a team.

What special skills do you have that would benefit TTBC?: technology skills

Do you have any experience/notable previous affiliations in raiding?: have raided multiple times

Any other information you would like to tell us of?: i hate fucking niggers

What kind of technology skeels?
(06-13-2015, 06:08 AM)Hideyowaifus Wrote:  
(06-13-2015, 05:48 AM)Threat Wrote:  
(06-13-2015, 05:45 AM)Hideyowaifus Wrote:  Age: 17

Username: Hideyowaifus

Raiding Skills 1-10: 10/10

Comedic Appeal 1-10:10/10

Daily/Hourly Activity 1-10: Weeks: 5 to 8 hours  Weekends: 16+ hours (i haz no life)

Why do you want to be a member of TTBC?: Because raiding is better as a team

What special skills do you have that would benefit TTBC?: I'm funny, or not.. Well i can still make stone statues of hitler so..

Do you have any experience/notable previous affiliations in raiding?: Been on over 30 twitch raids but they were from le shoutbox.

Any other information you would like to tell us of?: I'd like to do a big raid on a game i play often, it has a very small community and on the pvp servers, the biggest kingdom thinks they are strong because they have got around 50 people active. And also i love animes and I'm a muslim (for real)  allahu ackbaru

So far, your humor is stale not going to lie. All that aside, besides "making stone statues of Hitler" what other skills do you have. Can you do voice impressions, can you DOX or are you  good at scouting raids? Also, we will not go to the effort to do a raid on a game where we will have to spend any money on it, unless you want to buy us all the game.

The game is free.. it's an mmo and i am good at keeping a serious voice and not burst laughing in the middle of a system32 deleting call.

Ugh, fine. Accepted, but on probation. Add me on Steam, the link is in my sig.

Lol, 15 yr old getting high, what an edgy skid. Anyways, you can't multi-crew, it don't work like that. So it's either us or LOIC.

Username: frankenztien

Raiding Skills 1-10: 7

Comedic Appeal 1-10: 8

Daily/Hourly Activity 1-10: 8

Why do you want to be a member of TTBC?: Been looking for a new prank calling team to join, since the last one I lead was inactive.

What special skills do you have that would benefit TTBC?: I can make myself seem very believable and professional in prank calls (prank calling McDonalds, telling them to "rehash their fire alarms').

Do you have any experience/notable previous affiliations in raiding?: Yes.

Any other information you would like to tell us of?: I was leader and founder of Team 7-11, which was mainly a prank call team. That got stale fairly quickly and I'm looking to get into raiding once again.
Ban reason: Hacked account rip (Permanent)
(06-13-2015, 04:52 PM)frankenztien Wrote:  Age: 17

Username: frankenztien

Raiding Skills 1-10: 7

Comedic Appeal 1-10: 8

Daily/Hourly Activity 1-10: 8

Why do you want to be a member of TTBC?: Been looking for a new prank calling team to join, since the last one I lead was inactive.

What special skills do you have that would benefit TTBC?: I can make myself seem very believable and professional in prank calls (prank calling McDonalds, telling them to "rehash their fire alarms').

Do you have any experience/notable previous affiliations in raiding?: Yes.

Any other information you would like to tell us of?: I was leader and founder of Team 7-11, which was mainly a prank call team. That got stale fairly quickly and I'm looking to get into raiding once again.

Add me on Steam, my URL is in my sig.

btw, ur accepted skid.

Username:

CounterStrikeSkid

Raiding Skills 1-10:

Comedic Appeal 1-10:

8 Edgy Humor

Daily/Hourly Activity 1-10:

4 hours weekdays. 5/6 hours weekends.

Why do you want to be a member of TTBC?:

I want to be a TTBC member because teams are more organised, they have a lot less Rftechponys [hopefully] and you know your role, when it comes to it you perform.  

What special skills do you have that would benefit TTBC?:

I'm a pretty decent doxer, great at scouting raids and in the near future will be able to ddos [not really a skill but it's helpful].

Do you have any experience/notable previous affiliations in raiding?:

My previous team was 'Team Cooper'. They were notorious for taking down streamers. Once we did about 10/12 streamers in a day, SummiT and other members used to think all the takedowns were "staged" or that we faked them, when actually all we did was use a phishing site. If the streamer is dumb enough to click the link all of their passwords/emails/stream keys are sent directly to the owners of the website and ALLHU AKBAR BOOM. You've got their stream key, twitter whatever.

Any other information you would like to tell us of?:

I first joined the site in 03-29-2015. -not a Rftechpony
I've been on countless raids and met countless autistic fucks in the process.
I've been gone for a while so I'm just getting back in to raiding and shit.
I don't have a mic...don't know when I'll get a new it depends on how other things work out.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink RAIDSEC RECRUITING FORM raiderboys 20 3,054 05-03-2016, 11:18 AM
Last Post: CowHax
  Dark Time Crew explodingpro 6 1,235 04-12-2016, 01:29 AM
Last Post: dankmemes42069
  KEKSEC || Recruiting TheOnlyAnonymous 7 1,705 03-17-2016, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Sparkzy
Brick (Recruiting) Team Cyber Security [EXCLUSIVE] Penguin 0 738 01-01-2016, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Penguin
  Team GabeRaids Recruiting lePancocks 6 1,251 11-25-2015, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Slayer