The Spooky Squad
by Xplorer - July 02, 2015 at 06:19 AM
(July 04, 2015 at 06:36 AM)FLUFFYUNICRN Wrote:
(July 02, 2015 at 06:19 AM)Xplorer Wrote:
We are the Spooky Squad.
We are a Prank Calling and Hijacking Team.

[Image: X8ZWZ1B.jpg]

We do Prank Calls and Hijacking Streams, so yeah.

Members:

Xplorer
Moot
Kitsune
EricRulezz
CaptainMimiC
EndMyGoddamnMisery
TurtleNadz
MateBaitLate
IHaveAnIRC
Triscuit
slendertheender
cumomlette
Misfitguy1234

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

- Don't be a dick to other people in The Spooky Squad.

- ABSOLUTELY No Swatting.

- You must have basic knowledge in hijacking,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application:

What's your RF username

Do you have a Skype? (if so provide it so we can contact you)

Have you been on any other teams before?

How long have you been raiding and Prank Calling?

Write why you Want to be apart of The Spooky Squad.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it guys. Have fun scrubs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Application:

What's your RF username?: FLUFFYUNICRN

Do you have a Skype? Yes, xX_-CLASSIFIED-_Xx

Have you been on any other teams before? No

How long have you been raiding and Prank Calling? Prank calling since 3 years ago and I've been raiding for about 3 months.

I'm looking for a team that is always online and looks like I found it :Smile I'm sick of little kids thinking they are awesome with a $2 booter, I'm that guy that likes to get the best reactions with shoes on head and Crying LOTS AND LOTS ON CRYING...

Accepted!
What's your RF username: Wickedawesome27

Do you have a Skype? (if so provide it so we can contact you): Of course i do, Pm me (p.s. i dont speak)

Have you been on any other teams before? No i have not.

How long have you been raiding and Prank Calling? sense IDK two days ago.

Write why you Want to be apart of The Spooky Squad. I met one member and he asked if i wanted to join (we trolled the person good).
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: http://imgur.com/a/FPy1U Doxing members.
(July 07, 2015 at 03:32 PM)Wickedawesome27 Wrote: What's your RF username: Wickedawesome27

Do you have a Skype? (if so provide it so we can contact you): Of course i do, Pm me (p.s. i dont speak)

Have you been on any other teams before? No i have not.

How long have you been raiding and Prank Calling? sense IDK two days ago.

Write why you Want to be apart of The Spooky Squad. I met one member and he asked if i wanted to join (we trolled the person good).

I think you're too new to become a part of the team. Denied! You may re-apply in 30 days.
Application:

What's your RF username BukakeeChamp

Do you have a Skype? (if so provide it so we can contact you) Yea just pm me for it.

Have you been on any other teams before?Not as of yet.

How long have you been raiding and Prank Calling?I've been doing it unofficially for a while now but people apart of a team would  be cool.

Write why you Want to be apart of The Spooky Squad.Like i said before I think it would be really awesome to be apart of a team and be more organized with raiding.
What's your RF username
Marmito

Yes, but I will pm you
Nope
About 2 weeks now.

Write why you Want to be apart of The Spooky Squad. I want to make little kiddies pissed off , and rage. Also, the reason why I want to join the SQUAD is because I want to make the viewers laugh, and make them go offline.
What's your RF username: The Ninjask

Do you have a Skype? (if so provide it so we can contact you):  Yes I do, if im accepted i'll be more than glad to PM it to you.

Have you been on any other teams before?: Yes.

How long have you been raiding and Prank Calling?: I've been raiding since Alpha days mostly just spectating, I started to get more involved when raidforums came up. Prank calling was always a thing I did as a kid with friends, so I would say I've been doing it long enough.

Write why you Want to be apart of The Spooky Squad.: You guys seem chill and I just wanna join a team so i can raid with friends, because everyone knows that raiding alone is borin.
What's your RF username: Blaze

Do you have a Skype? PM me for my Skype.

Have you been on any other teams before? I have been on teams outside of Raid Forums including Sephanitie and Lel Pirates.

How long have you been raiding and Prank Calling? I have been prank calling for a while and have great social engineering skills. I have been raiding for a couple months now.

Write why you Want to be apart of The Spooky Squad. I would like to be apart of The Spooky Squad because I have been looking for a team that just likes to mess around with people for a while, knows what there doing and isn't full of new fags.
What's your RF username dankmemes2007

Do you have a Skype? (if so provide it so we can contact you) xxmlgproxxplayer

Have you been on any other teams before? no

How long have you been raiding and Prank Calling? i have been involved in numerous raids on various roblox maps

Write why you Want to be apart of The Spooky Squad. i like the name its very mlg and spooky scare skeleton thanks for letting me in!
What's your RF username: Bandors

tim.freelancer

Yes I have been on raiding teams on hackforums since early 2012 and I have done raiding on old /b/ way back when

Ten years

Write why you Want to be apart of The Spooky Squad.
I'm bored and want to fuck with people, with other people

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
HARP Squad Harper69 7 1,360 June 15, 2019 at 02:32 AM
Last Post: irite
Alpha Squad Drewplz 0 852 February 03, 2018 at 06:05 AM
Last Post: Drewplz
Shkreli Squad Allah Is Great 19 4,427 October 08, 2016 at 03:29 PM
Last Post: Allah Is Great