Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Distibuted Dox List
As some of you know, I'm in a little single man team for doxing streamers over the platforms of Twitch.tv and Younow.com. Not too many people actually realized what my signature had originally implied, but a few did :p. Anyway, moving onto the point of this thread, I'd like to release a giant ass folder full of doxes from past users that have at least 1k followers/fans (Highest follower/fan count on the list as of right now is 100k) over both platforms.

Release Info:

How would I end up releasing this? Simple mayne! Just pull all of the doxes in a folder, zip it up, and put it on something like megaupload or mediafire! No 5 second pages that you have to wait and skip, no passwords on the files, nothing. I'm literally just going to give you all of their shit and you do whatever you want with it.

How To Download:

Simple, once I get the main thread up for this, there will be probably 2 download links, one to megaupload and the other to mediafire, just in case one was to get deleted.

Do I Have To Pay:

Not at all... These doxes are simple ones for people that didn't cover their asses when making their stuff. No payments are required to download and use it! BUT, if you're feeling generous you can donate (PM for info) or do one of the following:

Make a signature that says Distributed Doxing

That's all I need, thank you if you do!

Release Date:

For this, I have no clue! I want to provide a plentiful list of doxes for people that download this, not just something like four or five, I'm talking 30+!!! Of course things may die down about this before then, because I'm roughly at ten (I choose specific people that are higher up on the list on those sites listed, for the best raids possible.) so it may be a while, but don't worry! It will be released! 

Thanks for reading, feel free to give some constructive criticism on this idea and if you'd like to see it!
Well. since im curious about this. what kind of information are we expecting to see in these doxes? Apart from basic household address. phones. ip. etc. And another thing. are these mostly from twitch/younow streamers?
(09-17-2015, 09:05 PM)ShootingStarJose Wrote:  Well. since im curious about this. what kind of information are we expecting to see in these doxes? Apart from basic household address. phones. ip. etc. And another thing. are these mostly from twitch/younow streamers?

The basic dox that each of these will be is provided here:
http://pastebin.com/1AbJUEKG

It will have all of that information that is obtainable.
However, throughout the process of retrieving all of these doxes, a new and improved doxing template may spark providing more information and a better layout.
Something useful would be giving an username in case you may remember one. ej: username of the streamer...
Sounds like a good idea. I'd love to see this, m8.
(09-17-2015, 09:42 PM)ShootingStarJose Wrote:  Something useful would be giving an username in case you may remember one. ej: username of the streamer...

The link to their stream/page will be provided in the dox, I edit it in and don't have it in the actual template for some reason.
Looks awesome, this will open up a lot of possiblites such as pizza bombing, how many are from the UK?
Great idea m80

Will check it out when finished
will u be updating the doxs overtime?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DoT keeps ZTE, Huawei off its 5G use case trial partners list kukuplay 0 60 09-14-2018, 04:50 PM
Last Post: kukuplay
  Great list of games coronel 5 165 09-13-2018, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock
  Combos list crashing sandybridge 6 343 07-31-2018, 01:18 PM
Last Post: KCocco
  SPECIAL K DATA FEED SPAM LIST miaolou 7 1,926 07-13-2018, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Omnipotent
  [COMBO LIST PAID] 200k GAMING GOLDEN Combo list AimAssistUser 0 245 06-17-2018, 05:27 PM
Last Post: AimAssistUser