The Dealio With Ice Poseidon And RaidForums
by Omnipotent - May 08, 2017 at 03:35 AM
Star 
So basically as everyone knows it all started with our member @[GOD] Asik sending a bomb threat to Ice Poseidon's plane from LAX to Austin, after this happened the community from Ice has been egging on Raid Forums. Therefore the Raid Forums community is now firing back every day by swatting ice poseidon everywhere and anywhere he goes. A lot of people believe that Ice is gaining a lot out of members swatting him which is true, he has been in news headlines and is gaining exposure, which is why I believe he is showing off his location on purpose and egging on people to do something about it and in turn gaining publicity.

Anyways so just an update, he was swatted outside MTV awards and whole street was blocked and cleared out. He is apparently being evicted from his apartment and he has also been banned from twitch.
Nothing like this would have happened if Ice's community was not so cancerous.

Look at this video by keemstar which summarises what I have to say:
[Image: FBd6Yrw.png]
https://twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/861406105523683333

I agree with Keem that ice is putting himself out in retarded places making him be swatted by Raid Forums members. Furthermore the purple army is not helping at all with this since they are just egging on members from Raid Forums to keep doing it.

Ice being removed by police from MTV awards:
[Image: dsEdoIJ.png]
https://twitter.com/PrinzVonAsken/status...2914194432

My reply to Ice Poseidon saying he will shut RF down:

Ice Poseidon "Attacks":
Airplane Swatting - 27th of April 2017
MTV Awards Swatting - 8th of May 2017
5 - 6 Swattings In The Middle of Nowhere - 9th of May 2017
Swatting In Burbank - 2nd of June 2017

P.S: Please take care that a lot of post on reddit and merely impersonators trying to stir up even more drama, this also applies to discord.
RF DOES NOT! DOES NOT CONDONE ANY ACTIONS OF IT'S MEMBERS NOR DOES IT ENCOURAGE SWATTING WHAT PEOPLE DO ON THEIR OFF TIME IS THEIR BUSINESS!
LMFAO reddit is perfect for fresh bait.
This whole thing has escalated to a shit storm
(May 08, 2017 at 03:35 AM)Omnipotent Wrote: Snip

I completely agree. We'd get bored and move on if we didn't get so much attention from him, IMO.
Its going to get to a tipping point at one stage and shits gonna go down
We'll have to see whats coming up in the next few days. He is probably going to get charged for misdemeanor.
Doesn't make sense for him to want to get swatted. If it was a one time thing you could play the potential scenario out, but multiple times benefits him in no way. He can't go out in the public and do things he wants without getting interrupted, and he looks bad in front of YT/Twitch and other potential corporate sponsors. Furthermore, it can/has affected his families/friends.

He's been retarded in dealing with it though. Should do the thing where he instantly mutes and bluescreens like he finally did today. That'd deter them.
shout out to the outsiders reading this thread
Asik is a retard tho
Join the cummunity! Heart
this shit is the best meme ive seen on rf for a very long time

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Ice Poseidon and Halie Plane Bomb Threat Omnipotent 70 62,336 May 18, 2017 at 11:35 AM
Last Post: Omnipotent