The Dealio With Ice Poseidon And RaidForums
by Omnipotent - May 08, 2017 at 03:35 AM
why is is RF blaming ice and his community? Asik started this when he swatted him on a fucking plane... you should blame your member not the victim of all this.
Ice Poseidon enjoys getting swatted. It is well known that he is a masochist.
He might kill himself if he loses his youtube stream
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Hey it was good having you "brad" you have a good one. Also I hope you liked leaching while it lasted.
icefags are the only reason tell the icefags to stop we stop. LUL
If anything, we did him a favor. He said he makes more money off of YouTube.

But I hate how he's a self centered cunt. "The god of streaming"
(May 08, 2017 at 04:09 AM)AnnieHastur Wrote: If anything, we did him a favor. He said he makes more money off of YouTube.

But I hate how he's a self centered cunt. "The god of streaming"

GIRLLLLL? babe get in my post box
Ban Reason: Hey it was good having you "brad" you have a good one. Also I hope you liked leaching while it lasted.
blame asik l0lllllllllllll
When you think Ice's community is toxic while you're sitting there behind your computer screen calling in potentially life threatening police altercations on a man who live streams. LUL. Please take a look in the mirror at who the toxic individuals are here and kindly stop wasting police time and slowing down their response times to ACTUAL crimes.

You callers are literally complete losers. I feel bad for you sweaty gnomes.
(May 08, 2017 at 04:20 AM)godrule Wrote: When you think Ice's community is toxic while you're sitting there behind your computer screen calling in potentially life threatening police altercations on a man who live streams. LUL. Please take a look in the mirror at who the toxic individuals are here and kindly stop wasting police time and slowing down their response times to ACTUAL crimes.

[Image: housemusic-300x265.jpg]

He found us out.
Why did you post a picture of a Gnome? I can see you in the signature picture just fine Mr no life.
(May 08, 2017 at 04:24 AM)AnnieHastur Wrote:
(May 08, 2017 at 04:20 AM)godrule Wrote: When you think Ice's community is toxic while you're sitting there behind your computer screen calling in potentially life threatening police altercations on a man who live streams. LUL. Please take a look in the mirror at who the toxic individuals are here and kindly stop wasting police time and slowing down their response times to ACTUAL crimes.

[Image: housemusic-300x265.jpg]

He found us out.

awwwwwwww shieeeeeeeeeeeet!
This forum disgusting.. I hope Asik is caught and this cancer of a community continues to die.
Ban Reason: Ice cuck fag talking shit on RF

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Ice Poseidon and Halie Plane Bomb Threat Omnipotent 70 62,624 May 18, 2017 at 11:35 AM
Last Post: Omnipotent