The British Royal Family are C*nts.
by Dredgen Sun - March 08, 2021 at 05:21 PM
That is it. That's the message.

Fuck the monarchy.
lol?
Do you actually believe Megan markles claims or some shit?
Shes a narc.
her response to claims made by royal staff about her bullying them (which they have never complained about other royals btw) was literally "but no u"
""I was SUICIDAL AND THEY WERE CONCERNED ABOUT MUTT MIXED RACE BABY I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG IM THE VICTIM HERE"
Fuck off lmao. They lost their titles because they decided to disassociate from the royal family and spread a load of preachy SJW bullshit.
Not even 30 years ago Harry was fighting ragheads and wore a nazi fancy dress costume anyone who thinks hes anything more than some dude who got brainwashed by a California rich wog who self victimises even though she's not in the same position as most so called ""African Americans"" because hes fucking her needs to take a deeper look at it. Besides the royals dont strike me as racist I dont think they care that much about other people considering they are worth billions.
(March 08, 2021 at 05:32 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote: lol?
Shes a narc.
her response to claims made by royal staff about her bullying them (which they have never complained about other royals btw) was literally "but no u"
""I was SUICIDAL AND THEY WERE CONCERNED ABOUT MUTT MIXED RACE BABY I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG IM THE VICTIM HERE"
Fuck off lmao. They lost their titles because they decided to disassociate from the royal family and spread a load of preachy SJW bullshit.
Not even 30 years ago Harry was fighting ragheads and wore a nazi fancy dress costume anything who thinks hes anything more than some dude who got brainwashed by a California rich wog who self victimises even though she's not in the same position as most so called ""African Americans"" because hes fucking her needs to take a deeper look at it.

They're protecting Prince Andrew who is categorically a fucking nonce who had close ties to Epstein. Any institution that protects nonces needs to be rid of.
(March 08, 2021 at 05:37 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
Shes a narc.
Not even 30 years ago Harry was fighting ragheads and wore a nazi fancy dress costume anything who thinks hes anything more than some dude who got brainwashed by a California rich wog who self victimises even though she's not in the same position as most so called ""African Americans"" because hes fucking her needs to take a deeper look at it.

They're protecting Prince Andrew who is categorically a fucking nonce who had close ties to Epstein. Any institution that protects nonces needs to be rid of.

Oh yea dont get me wrong they protect their own who can be evil and they will take anyone they want out.
However, why bring this up now rather than some random time earlier.
(March 08, 2021 at 06:07 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote:
Shes a narc.

Oh yea dont get me wrong they protect their own who can be evil and they will take anyone they want out.

I guess you could call this a form of subversion, people expect this to be about Prince Harry & Meg, but it's not, but since everyones going apoplectic about the Royals right now, I thought it might be a good time as any to just yell that The Royal Family are protecting a paedofphile, whos keeping his titles and military positions, while Harry has everything stripped from him.

Problem is, Harry & Megan represent a modern Royal, who is more celebrity than anything. I mean, look at articles from The Express and the obvious Daily Mail, praising Kate Middleton for her etiquette, but slamming Megan for the exact same thing.
(March 08, 2021 at 06:14 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
Shes a narc.

I guess you could call this a form of subversion, people expect this to be about Prince Harry & Meg, but it's not, but since everyones going apoplectic about the Royals right now, I thought it might be a good time as any to just yell that The Royal Family are protecting a paedofphile, whos keeping his titles and military positions, while Harry has everything stripped from him.

Problem is, Harry & Megan represent a modern Royal, who is more celebrity than anything. I mean, look at articles from The Express and the obvious Daily Mail, praising Kate Middleton for her etiquette, but slamming Megan for the exact same thing.

No, They dont represent the """modern royal""" they represent a dude fucking an SJW from cali whos an actress and a narc. 
He lost his titles because he went against his family, Its pretty simple really.
Never gonna forgive for how they did my girl Diana 😔🙏
I'm still baffled people actually care about this shit.
Who gives a fuck about "royalty" and "titles" !?
In a modern world there shouldn't even be any royalty.
Their entire "business" is being representative.
So they lie on their fat asses all day, spend taxpayer's money and visit all sorts of high-society events to "represent".
I.e. their purpose is an end in itself. They are just there to be there. WTF!?
They are as useless as an ashtray on a motorbike.
(March 09, 2021 at 04:20 PM)IminaHearse Wrote: I'm still baffled people actually care about this shit.
Who gives a fuck about "royalty" and "titles" !?
In a modern world there shouldn't even be any royalty.
Their entire "business" is being representative.
So they lie on their fat asses all day, spend taxpayer's money and visit all sorts of high-society events to "represent".
I.e. their purpose is an end in itself. They are just there to be there. WTF!?
They are as useless as an ashtray on a motorbike.

Archaic influencers if anything.
this is such an interesting post
(March 09, 2021 at 02:46 AM)Barrown Wrote: Never gonna forgive for how they did my girl Diana 😔🙏

diana is mine. only mine.
(March 08, 2021 at 06:52 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote:
(March 08, 2021 at 06:14 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
Shes a narc.

No, They dont represent the """modern royal""" they represent a dude fucking an SJW from cali whos an actress and a narc. 
He lost his titles because he went against his family, Its pretty simple really.

But Prince Andrew kept his titles even though he stuck his dick inside kids.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
***ITS A FAMILY TRADITION*** secretsquirell 0 173 October 11, 2021 at 06:09 AM
Last Post: secretsquirell
British "people" hate thread waddupboi 5 402 July 22, 2021 at 11:44 AM
Last Post: P1xor
For how much would you murder your family? RacistDotCom 12 921 July 19, 2021 at 01:49 PM
Last Post: troubled