The Blueprint: Instagram Fuckery and a Multi-Million dollar plan.
by BruhOnNextLevel - October 16, 2020 at 12:46 PM
[Image: Screenshot-2020-09-03-16-12-02-731-com-i...ndroid.jpg] [Image: Screenshot-2020-09-03-16-12-57-138-com-i...ndroid.jpg] [Image: Screenshot-2020-09-03-16-13-27-778-com-i...ndroid.jpg] [Image: Screenshot-2020-09-03-16-13-48-056-com-i...ndroid.jpg]

Intro: As you can see, how the fuck these accounts gained so much following in short span of time and that too just by posting ghetto-ish girls???

The Plan

Alright, so this is my first post(aside from my Intro) and I'm very much dedicated to make a meaningful difference and serve good to people on this forum.
I've never seen such supporting members and a forum where people are helpful and keen to teach you stuff you wish to learn. I'm Blessed.

I tend to make a collective here (comprising of 2-3 people) and get some serious cash together!
I'm willing to put my blood. sweat and tears into it because I know It's gonna work!!!

Basically, I envisioned making this thread a long ago and to seek help, guidance from my friends here but I was very much occupied.

Okay, so now keeping it short:-

This plan is divided into 2 parts.

1. The main sauce: As we see these Instagram accounts are all fake and whack so my plan is that to seek support from my fellows here who can try jacking any of these account (specially the one with 12m followers). 
    While, I do know it's not some mumbo-jumbo magical way and it's really tricky and hard, so we can follow the other method 👇  
  • We can try using automated bots found on this forum and can use various other tricks to gain followers on a fake account using similar or better posts/pics. 

2.  Now after few months after gaining desired followers, here comes my part and I would like discuss it with genuine and really interested      
          members reading this post! You can shoot me a dm right now or contact me on telegram (@BruhOnNextLevel) if you're comfortable. 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I'm really excited to collab with you all and get on some serious action!
If you are real interested and have a bit understanding, interest about bots and/or music Industry, let's work together. 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Yours Truly,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
u crack the million dollar code sir .. good job
holy shit!!! I know what u upto

texted u bro. please reply!
yea good luck with that man
gonna needa an update on this
Indians are just horny.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Snapchat and or Instagram breach ?? WelcomeBack 1 4,006 May 15, 2019 at 05:40 PM
Last Post: ivebeenraided
Full DOXAGRAM Data (6 million top Instagram accts) only $200!! Bishop99 14 3,714 September 16, 2018 at 04:18 PM
Last Post: TheCode