The 2019 Washington State Voter list I just updated to last night
by Crazyoldfart - 03-17-2019, 03:58 AM
Just for the record, wanted you to know, the new Washington State Voter list has 4,768,846 lines (number of people) in it. The old list I have for May 2018 has 4,698,481 lines (number of people). You will gain about 70,000 new people with that file. So, go get it. I'm through giving & not GETTING shit. When I start getting, I'll resume giving. They are Public Records & anyone can sign up there, just don't get caught doing illegal shit with the list, like selling crap to people using that information.
(03-17-2019, 03:58 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: Just for the record, wanted you to know, the new Washington State Voter list has 4,768,846 lines (number of people) in it. The old list I have for May 2018 has 4,698,481 lines (number of people). You will gain about 70,000 new people with that file. So, go get it. I'm through giving & not GETTING shit. When I start getting, I'll resume giving. They are Public Records & anyone can sign up there, just don't get caught doing illegal shit with the list, like selling crap to people using that information.

tbh I am still disappointed that you uploaded something you called "The Circus in America"-database and it wasn't about the US Congress.

Can you send me your email address via https://raidforums.com/private.php?actio...=121467288 ?

I got some stuff you might like.
(03-17-2019, 04:15 AM)BoringApe Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 03:58 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: Just for the record, wanted you to know, the new Washington State Voter list has 4,768,846 lines (number of people) in it. The old list I have for May 2018 has 4,698,481 lines (number of people). You will gain about 70,000 new people with that file. So, go get it. I'm through giving & not GETTING shit. When I start getting, I'll resume giving. They are Public Records & anyone can sign up there, just don't get caught doing illegal shit with the list, like selling crap to people using that information.

tbh I am still disappointed that you uploaded something you called "The Circus in America"-database and it wasn't about the US Congress.

Can you send me your email address via https://raidforums.com/private.php?actio...=121467288 ?

I got some stuff you might like.
  lol !!! I like the circus observation thing. Today, Trump is the new ring master. (head masturbater that is). You got it, I'm about to send it. I'm in California, so it might take a few minutes. lol !!
I forgot to mention that our "head" Ringmaster, Trump, is now stirring the pot in places like New Zealand. It wasn't enough for that fuck to do it in Charlottesville, VA, now, he has his base puppets (Trump being the head puppeteer) in foreign countries following his Idiotology, emphasis being on IDIOT. 
  I forgot to mention again, while looking into puppeteer (for correct spelling, which I do all the time), they say "A puppeteer is a person who manipulates an "inanimate object" that might be "shaped like" a human" ........... "shaped like" is the key to how The Aliens are among us & in the White House. Just an observation. lol !!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
This is what scared the people crowd funding the Voter Lists ? Crazyoldfart 0 83 06-15-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Crazyoldfart
California Voter and Consumer Data Usage Notice Crazyoldfart 2 251 04-10-2019, 01:13 AM
Anyone have a Voter List not on here ? Especially a state not listed here. Old or New Crazyoldfart 2 317 03-10-2019, 03:12 AM