Text That Lags Discord users when spammed. (raids)
by Ant1Chr1ist - September 28, 2020 at 09:18 PM
Lightbulb 
This works best for raids and can lag out every user when in/out of the server. it's abunch of lyrics from a song that got turned into gibberish.

WHY?

Discord uses in-text logging and only identifies ENG-ASCI and ASCI-1 as a identifiable text to log the problem is that discord knows that's ENG but then it tries to shorten the text but they can't identify the text so it adds a bit of lag when it sends.

是的,老兄,你一定是在跟我开玩笑
我们进入游戏时受到限我们没有人给予许可这是不同的,因为你在窃窃私语我之所以如此,是因为我所有技能然后我坐下来写下我的愿景这是不同的你说不是我只要拿起笔就可以战斗像我刚开枪射击的黑鬼真的很游戏太疯狂了这些说唱歌手中有一半他们对此感到恐惧希望我保持好奇心请给我解释我像个鬼我在吓你你做最多我会埋葬你我们去敬酒吧给我一分钟,我随身带你黑鬼我觉得我确实发明了一些新东西觉得我是我拍摄的神户我曾经很酷地看着这些说唱歌手当你独立时,这是一种工具但要在网上留下印记越来越难了我需要蛮力一段时间寻找适合我的押韵我计划在九点之前你说我做不到就可以了依玛证明你黑鬼有一段时间了给我一些时间哎呀,你一定是在跟我开玩笑如果这些是我要面对的黑鬼我是盲文,他们不会碰我保持距离我们进入游戏时受到限我们没有人给予许可这是不同的,因为你在窃窃私语我之所以如此,是因为我所有技能然后我坐下来写下我的愿景这是不同的你说不是我只要拿起笔就可以战斗像我刚开枪射击的黑鬼真的很游戏太疯狂了这些说唱歌手中有一半他们对此感到恐惧希望我保持好奇心请给我解释我像个鬼我在吓你你做最多我会埋葬你我们去敬酒吧给我一分钟,我随身带你黑鬼我觉得我确实发明了一些新东西觉得我是我拍摄的神户我曾经很酷地看着这些说唱歌手当你独立时,这是一种工具但要在网上留下印记越来越难了我需要蛮力一段时间寻找适合我的押韵我计划在九点之前你说我做不到就可以了依玛证明你黑鬼有一段时间了给我一些时间哎呀,你一定是在跟我开玩笑如果这些是我要面对的黑鬼我是盲文,他们不会碰我保持距离我们进入游戏时受到限我们没有人给予许可这是不同的,因为你在窃窃私语我之所以如此,是因为我所有技能然后我坐下来写下我的愿景这是不同的你说不是我只要拿起笔就可以战斗像我刚开枪射击的黑鬼真的很游戏太疯狂了这些说唱歌手中有一半他们对此感到恐惧希望我保持好奇心请给我解释我像个鬼我在吓你你做最多我会埋葬你我们去敬酒吧给我一分钟,我随身带你黑鬼我觉得我确实发明了一些新东西觉得我是我拍摄的神户我曾经很酷地看着这些说唱歌手当你独立时,这是一种工具但要在网上留下印记越来越难了我需要蛮力一段时间寻找适合我的押韵我计划在九点之前你说我做不到就可以了依玛证明你黑鬼有一段时间了给我一些时间哎呀,你一定是在跟我开玩笑如果这些是我要面对的黑鬼我是盲文,他们不会碰我保持距离是的,老兄,你一定是在跟我开玩笑我们进入游戏时受到限我们没有人给予许可这是不同的,因为你在窃窃私语我之所以如此,是因为我所有技能然后我坐下来下我的愿景这是不同的你说不是我只要拿起笔就可以战斗像我刚开枪射击的黑鬼真的很游戏太疯狂了这些说唱歌手中有一半他们对此感到恐惧希望我保持好奇心请给我解释我像个鬼我在吓你你做最多我会埋葬你我们去敬酒吧给我一分钟,我随身带你黑鬼我觉得我确实发明了一些新东西觉得我是我拍摄的神户我曾经很酷地看着这些说唱歌手当你独立时,这是一种工具但要在网上留下印记越来越难了我需要蛮力一段时间寻找适合我的押韵我计划在九点之前你说我做不到就可以了依玛证明你黑鬼有一段时间了给我一些时间哎呀,你一定是在跟我开玩笑如果这些是我要面对的黑鬼我是盲文,他们不会碰我保持距离我们进入游戏时受到限我们没有人给予许可这是不同的,因为你在窃窃私语我之所以如此,是因为我所有技能然后我坐下来写下我的愿景这是不同的你说不是我只要拿起笔就可以战斗像我刚开枪射击的黑鬼真的很游戏太疯狂了这些说唱歌手中有一半他们对此感到恐惧希望我保持好奇心请给我解释我像个鬼我在吓你你做最多我会埋葬你我们去敬酒吧给我一分钟,我随身带你黑鬼我觉得我确实发明了一些新东西觉得我是我拍摄的神户我曾经很酷地看着这些说唱歌手当你独立时,这是一种工具但要在网上留下印记越来越难了我需要蛮力一段时间寻找适合我的押韵我计划在九点之前你说我做不到就可以了依玛证明你黑鬼有一段时间了给我一些时间哎呀,你一定是在跟我开玩笑如果这些是我要面对的黑鬼我是盲文,他们不会碰我保持距离我们进入游戏时受到限我们没有人给予许可这是不同的,因为你在窃窃私语我之所以如此,是因为我所有技能然后我坐下来写下我的愿景这是不同的你说不是我只要拿起笔就可以战斗像我刚开枪射击的黑鬼真的很游戏太疯狂了这些说唱歌手中有一半他们对此感到恐惧希望我保持好奇心请给我解释我像个鬼我在吓你你做最多我会埋葬你我们去敬酒吧给我一分钟,我随身带你黑鬼我觉得我确实发明了一些新东西觉得我是我拍摄的神户我曾经很酷地看着这些说唱歌手当你独立时,这是一种工具但要在网上留下印记越来越难了我需要蛮力一段时间寻找适合我的押韵我计划在九点之前你说我做不到就可以了依玛证明你黑鬼有一段时间了给我一些时间哎呀,你一定是在跟我开玩笑如果这些是我要面对的黑鬼我是盲文,他们不会碰我保持距离
(September 28, 2020 at 09:18 PM)Ant1Chr1ist Wrote: This works best for raids and can lag out every user when in/out of the server. it's abunch of lyrics from a song that got turned into gibberish.

WHY?

Discord uses in-text logging and only identifies ENG-ASCI and ASCI-1 as a identifiable text to log the problem is that discord knows that's ENG but then it tries to shorten the text but they can't identify the text so it adds a bit of lag when it sends.

Interesting.. Pretty cool!
(September 28, 2020 at 09:20 PM)thekilob Wrote:
(September 28, 2020 at 09:18 PM)Ant1Chr1ist Wrote: This works best for raids and can lag out every user when in/out of the server. it's abunch of lyrics from a song that got turned into gibberish.

WHY?

Interesting.. Pretty cool!

Thanks it involves a bit of simple Computer Science but its pretty cool for raids or just being a troll in general, have a great Day!
wonder if they will patch it, ill try it out
Pay me enough money and I'll make one.
a lot of thought got put into that. 10/10
nice share cant lie to you keep up the good posts.
(October 04, 2020 at 07:17 AM)Raffott Wrote: Pay me enough money and I'll make one.

What? Are you fucking retarded? You just randomly copy one of my posts?
(October 04, 2020 at 07:17 AM)Raffott Wrote: Pay me enough money and I'll make one.

Tempt me enough ill make one in 2 hours and post it on RF for free.
(October 04, 2020 at 06:19 PM)Ant1Chr1ist Wrote:

Make *what*??
(October 04, 2020 at 06:30 PM)thekilob Wrote:

Make *what*??

Simple discord spammer
(October 05, 2020 at 12:32 AM)Ant1Chr1ist Wrote:
(October 04, 2020 at 06:30 PM)thekilob Wrote:

Make *what*??

Simple discord spammer

Useless skid garbage.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Text to Speech Twitch Chat Zezima 2 110 October 16, 2020 at 03:28 AM
Last Post: tywbu3
Do yall do zoom raids? Cuz i got something for y'all Drewplz 0 433 May 26, 2020 at 03:29 AM
Last Post: Drewplz
Discord Server Raids ohyouknowwho 0 201 May 16, 2020 at 07:41 AM
Last Post: ohyouknowwho