Advertisements:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Terrorist Attacks in 2017
How do you guys feel about all these 2017 terrorist attacks?
Map of Terrorist Attacks in 2017
[Image: 257f72d9be312edb9ee708af83edc148.png]
Map found here

Notable Terrorist Attacks
London --June 2
Manchester --May 22
Paris --April 20
Stockholm --April 7
I feel like USA needs to stop building its EMPIRE and Europe needs to stop being dumbasses letting unchecked immigrants in to their countries.

But oh wait, both of those things are now TOO LATE to stop, so we are pretty much moving into a perpetual state of terror, for at least a generation i guess.
The Stockholm one still haunts me, absolute disgrace seeing the mangled body of an 11yr old girl killed in the name of religion
Europe's a lost cause with a great number of lobbyists being succesful at demanding more immigrants to Europe to "solve" the aging problem on the continent. Completely oblivious to the fact that these people are typically unemployed and the states don't benefit (tax) from their presence one bit.

Add Amsterdam last week to this list, by the way, even though it's only 6 injured of which 2 seriously injured. Also, as police/media say it wasn't a terrorist attack and that it was someone who became unwell, this is being denied by ALL eye witnesses and injured people as the people got out of the car shouting and being abrasive (how very unwell), threatening those on the ground and begging the police (who stopped them at first before they sped off with 50 kmh onto an opposing cycling lane) that they are victims too. Easy to keep saying the Netherlands is free from terrorism if you're reluctant to qualify terrorist actions as terrorism I guess.

Oh well, soon Ramadan (Muslim vasting period) is over and the vandalising will decrease a bit again.
There is no timeframe for this infographic here or on the source site, but it does appear that there are alot more terrorism going on than I'm aware of.
Why doesn't the West just criminalise the religion of Islam, that's the problem here. Islam the so-called 'religion of peace', where women and children are raped, oppressed and treated like a piece of property or meat. Where homosexuals are killed, where apostates and those who criticise the religion or its prophet are brutally murdered. And the religion who commits TERRORISM around the world for them not following Islam.
Poland is still one of the safest countries in the EU, why wonder?
(06-14-2017, 04:22 PM)TheOnlyAnonymous Wrote:  Why doesn't the West just criminalise the religion of Islam, that's the problem here. Islam the so-called 'religion of peace', where women and children are raped, oppressed and treated like a piece of property or meat. Where homosexuals are killed, where apostates and those who criticise the religion or its prophet are brutally murdered. And the religion who commits TERRORISM around the world for them not following Islam.

Religion can't be criminalised because religion is not a crime, never has been. Don't blame the religion, blame the idiots that follow the religion. If people had some self control over their own mind then they wouldn't go insane like these people do.

Otherwise we might as well criminalise the internet and get rid of it.
The mistake is classifying Islam as religion, rather than totalitarian ideology imho
I makes me sick in my stomach! And the sad thing is that people actually believe this is great!
(06-15-2017, 11:57 AM)R3venant Wrote:  
(06-14-2017, 04:22 PM)TheOnlyAnonymous Wrote:  Why doesn't the West just criminalise the religion of Islam, that's the problem here. Islam the so-called 'religion of peace', where women and children are raped, oppressed and treated like a piece of property or meat. Where homosexuals are killed, where apostates and those who criticise the religion or its prophet are brutally murdered. And the religion who commits TERRORISM around the world for them not following Islam.

Religion can't be criminalised because religion is not a crime, never has been. Don't blame the religion, blame the idiots that follow the religion. If people had some self control over their own mind then they wouldn't go insane like these people do.

Otherwise we might as well criminalise the internet and get rid of it.

The difference is, the internet does not tell you to commit criminal actions it is the people on it that can get you to commit a crime. The Quran does (commit a crime according to the western way of life), the sentence for criticising the Islamic ideology and Muhammad end up in death.

Islam ( the original eastern version which is still practised and followed in West) says that; criticising the Islamic ideology and Muhammad will end in your death, women have to cover up if not the sentence is brutal torture or death, homosexuals are murdered, minor criminal offences are dealt with by amputations. This is why it should be criminalised.

Personally, anyone who believes in the barbaric version of the Quran should be thrown into a shipping container and dumped into the ocean.
How to defeat terrorists?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will Jerusalem crisis lead to terrorist attacks at the 2018 Olympic Games? ernelson 18 1,751 01-12-2018, 04:09 PM
Last Post: kersiu
  Anonymous hackers take down over a dozen neo-Nazi sites in new wave of attacks Japanana 6 292 11-15-2017, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Ashfanino
  In 10 days, Pakistan has seen 7 terror attacks, death toll at 126 alcatras 26 1,974 10-16-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: meggiescouldm
  Cheap vibram canada 2017 Love000 0 273 10-14-2017, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Love000
  AIM will be discontinued on December 15, 2017 ponychan 12 595 10-09-2017, 10:04 AM
Last Post: meggiescouldm