Telegram bot OSINT SHOP. Determining the phone number by FB ID.
by omgdata - January 12, 2021 at 02:17 PM
User 
The bot allows you to find out both the phone number associated with the Facebook account and the ID of the account by the phone number (this option is free)

UPD.
Paid access to the private bot is now open. To get access, contact the manager @osintshopmanager
But first, read this message to the end.

Before you write to the manager, do the following:
1. Find out your Telegram ID. This can be done using @username_to_id_bot
2. Ask yourself if you are ready to part with $200 for access to the bot.
3. If the answer to point 2 turned out to be in the affirmative, make sure that you have the required amount in bitcoins.

When contacting the manager, in the message immediately indicate your Telegram ID. In return, you will receive an address for payment and an amount in bitcoins.
Payment must be made within 1 hour. After that, you will receive a link to the private bot from the manager. Contact the bot. In response, he will say "Bye!" to you.
After that, write again to the manager, who will place you to the white list and add 20 credits to your account. Now you can use the bot.

IMPORTANT:
The manager does not answer questions until you have paid for access to the bot.
If your first message does not include your Telegram ID, you will be immediately blocked.
If you have not paid for access to the bot within 1 hour after receiving the address for payment, you will be blocked.
If you start asking the manager questions before you paid for access to the bot, you will be blocked.
As you probably already understood, you will have to try very hard not to be blocked Smile
Good bot, thanks for sharing (y)
any screens or video demo would be much appreciated
(January 13, 2021 at 10:50 AM)CrackerSan Wrote: any screens or video demo would be much appreciated
My friend, I do not quite understand why screenshots are needed and, moreover, videos. You can go to the bot and see everything yourself.
Doesnt work, paid twice and nothing
(January 14, 2021 at 10:21 PM)mandongo Wrote: Doesnt work, paid twice and nothing
No response. Slanderer.
does it work only with credits? if I check without having credits, it will resolve with an answer that at least there is a match, so I can pay after?
(January 20, 2021 at 02:28 PM)chipicao Wrote: if I check without having credits, it will resolve with an answer that at least there is a match, so I can pay after?
Yes, you do not need credits to find out if there is information you are interested in
(January 20, 2021 at 02:58 PM)omgdata Wrote:
(January 20, 2021 at 02:28 PM)chipicao Wrote: if I check without having credits, it will resolve with an answer that at least there is a match, so I can pay after?
Yes, you do not need credits to find out if there is information you are interested in

thanks buddy! the project sounds promising and unique! Good luck
why is the bot offline? :-(
(January 26, 2021 at 03:07 PM)DieselDriver Wrote: why is the bot offline? :-(
Telegram admins banned the bot. I plan to launch private bot only for paying users. PM me if you're interested in.
Thank i would like to have acess to this bot can you please PM me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING Auto Telegram Business Edition v1.3.3.7 Full Activated – Telegram Bot– Halim14 20 1,163 Yesterday at 10:01 AM
Last Post: Halim14
BUYING Looking for OSINT Expert rgxcable 2 229 January 18, 2022 at 01:04 PM
Last Post: likeysyt
BUYING Need access to an offline romanian phone number 10K usd for that nininono 1 274 January 05, 2022 at 06:50 PM
Last Post: thomasshelby