Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teenage Hacker Impersonates CIA and FBI Leaders
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01...ghanistan/

"The teenager persuaded call handlers at an internet giant that he was John Brennan, the then director of the CIA, to gain access to his computers and an FBI helpdesk that he was Mark Giuliano, then the agency’s Deputy Director, to re-gain access to an intelligence database."

So he basically call and asked for his password!
That's a pretty insane story. Teens are educated these days huh.
(04-22-2018, 02:22 PM)henry123 Wrote:  https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01...ghanistan/

"The teenager persuaded call handlers at an internet giant that he was John Brennan, the then director of the CIA, to gain access to his computers and an FBI helpdesk that he was Mark Giuliano, then the agency’s Deputy Director, to re-gain access to an intelligence database."

So he basically call and asked for his password!

Yea, I don't think the power of Social Engineering is ever gonna lower, since even though technological advancements will increase, human stupidity stays the same.
[Image: UvfIXJW.png]
I think it's funny how you can add all the physical and software security you want, but humans remain the one thing that's easily exploitable.
ahhh that cracka kid from CWA I remember those guys.
I would feel shit calling the secret service and social engineer into getting the chief officers password just to publicly release confidential information.
Why the fuck would anyone do that like, honestly.
(04-23-2018, 11:35 AM)Noxy Wrote:  Why the fuck would anyone do that like, honestly.

e-penis
apparently he had some asperger shit! and his brain was like a 11 years old kid!
wonder if he's gonna be able to social engineer himself out of jail xd
He should be happy that he is british! He won't survive american prison :D
He put "I Own You" on one of the intelligence chief's TV.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google Hacker Discloses New Linux Kernel Vulnerability and PoC Exploit lolmean 2 206 10-11-2018, 12:44 AM
Last Post: jonnybanana84
  hacker forum was hacked emma 6 198 08-24-2018, 07:08 PM
Last Post: BMT
  Vengeful hacker exposes DomainFactory customer banking data and passwords DatyDaity 12 1,247 07-20-2018, 10:57 PM
Last Post: 2drunk4sex
  Unmasked: The Mystery Hacker Who Stole Data on 168 Million People tit 6 681 04-27-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: ewa
Thumbsup HI EVERYBODY I'm a big seller and real hacker form Canada , i have worked for many Xancasp 0 269 04-18-2018, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Xancasp