Technic Database - Leaked, Download!
by Databases - May 01, 2020 at 08:17 PM
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Technic Pack Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In November 2018, the Minecraft modpack platform known as Technic suffered a data breach. Technic promptly disclosed the breach and advised that the impacted data included over 265k unique users' email, usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as IPB / Salted MD5 hashes. Half of the data provided has no IP addresses or hashes.

Compromised data: Email addresses, IP addresses, Passwords, Usernames

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 1 TXT file containing the compromised data separated by whitespace, the passwords are salted MD5 aka IPB. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is C6264FE547B4D17E69132FAEFB71E4CA. Total record count of 238551.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

not really many hashes bro
you should have mentioned that more than half of the records don't contain passwords nor ip addresses. good leak anyway
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 2 Days (12h, 12m remaining).
Ban Reason: Posting in staff sections & Spamming reports
If somebody has this leak as described by HIBP please message me onsite for me to update this.
On HIBP it states bcrypt but this is IPB, and there's other dumb shit like only half the lines having "full" records.
@Databases
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
(May 01, 2020 at 08:17 PM)Databases Wrote:
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Technic Pack Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In November 2018, the Minecraft modpack platform known as Technic suffered a data breach. Technic promptly disclosed the breach and advised that the impacted data included over 265k unique users' email, usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as IPB / Salted MD5 hashes. Half of the data provided has no IP addresses or hashes.

Compromised data: Email addresses, IP addresses, Passwords, Usernames

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 1 TXT file containing the compromised data separated by whitespace, the passwords are salted MD5 aka IPB. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is C6264FE547B4D17E69132FAEFB71E4CA. Total record count of 238551.
[Hidden Content]

Thanks for the share man I appreciate it.
Thanks for the share looks great!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Verifications.IO Database - Leaked, Download! ch0colate 65 14,357 3 hours ago
Last Post: vsecuredata
Shein Database - Leaked, Download! DrDastan 107 29,530 7 hours ago
Last Post: zekosifonq
Dueling Network Database - Leaked, Download! Databases 10 1,928 8 hours ago
Last Post: abbaas