Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Team Mordor
Wink 
Oh Hey didnt see you there!
As you may know my name is gandalf and im starting a team because why the fuck not!
Requirements: Must have skype, Basic programming knowladge, vpn
pm me your skype if accepted!
Here is the format
What do you think you can bring to the team:
Your age:
Past Soci. Engi. experience (can skip):
Are you Rftechpony:

Rank on Raidforums:

If you want to train to be on the team here is my guide to help you out https://raidforums.com/thread-6280-post-...l#pid31406
This boi is kewl u shud join hes team beacuaase apperintly we are a shit team even thogh WE DID THE BEST FUCKING RAID EVER. please join his team.
Naw I am good. Watch out for Rftechponys.
I wanna join. I'm too lazy to make an app just let me in you fascist bitch.
(08-21-2015, 07:52 PM)Muqi Wrote:  I wanna join. I'm too lazy to make an app just let me in you fascist bitch.

well written. MLK type shit. +APPROVED
What do you think you can bring to the team: Limited knowledge on doxing (continuing to learn), The best raids possible Kappa

Your age: 16

Past Soci. Engi. experience (can skip): nahson

Are you Rftechpony: not no moe

Rank on Raidforums: Member++
(08-21-2015, 07:57 PM)MikeHawk Wrote:  What do you think you can bring to the team: Limited knowledge on doxing (continuing to learn), The best raids possible Kappa

Your age: 16

Past Soci. Engi. experience (can skip): nahson

Are you Rftechpony: not no moe

Rank on Raidforums: Member++

kek +APPROVED
Since i got no response at the other place, ill have a whirl here.

What do you think you can bring to the team: I'm basically new to everything that has to do with raiding in particular, but that doesn't mean i'm completely ignorant when it comes to. - Can make calls for twitch supporting or pizza bombing etc, have obs for streaming and recording (25 fps low-med res if streaming), music production, new to doxing but getting better at it, planning on getting ddos tools despite spiting monthly fees, and anything else you suggest i should do. I'm here to live and learn, not boast and strut.
Your age: 17, 19 on leap year.
Past Soci. Engi. experience (can skip): I don't sound like i'm 5, and can put on a customer service tone. (gasps, concern, listening as much as possible, followed by advice and assurance that everything is going to be ok.) Although i'm not smooth/fast talking salesman like, I like to make sure that what i'm saying is convincing and stays coherent throughout the conversation.
Are you Rftechpony: Ya, but i'm not oblivious.
Rank on Raidforums: member
(08-22-2015, 05:33 AM)poinl Wrote:  Since i got no response at the other place, ill have a whirl here.

What do you think you can bring to the team: I'm basically new to everything that has to do with raiding in particular, but that doesn't mean i'm completely ignorant when it comes to. - Can make calls for twitch supporting or pizza bombing etc, have obs for streaming and recording (25 fps low-med res if streaming), music production, new to doxing but getting better at it, planning on getting ddos tools despite spiting monthly fees, and anything else you suggest i should do. I'm here to live and learn, not boast and strut.
Your age: 17, 19 on leap year.
Past Soci. Engi. experience (can skip): I don't sound like i'm 5, and can put on a customer service tone. (gasps, concern, listening as much as possible, followed by advice and assurance that everything is going to be ok.) Although i'm not smooth/fast talking salesman like, I like to make sure that what i'm saying is convincing and stays coherent throughout the conversation.
Are you Rftechpony: Ya, but i'm not oblivious.
Rank on Raidforums: member

+approved

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my raid discord team FIRESTORM224 0 62 Yesterday, 05:06 AM
Last Post: FIRESTORM224
Heart Looking for a team pink 0 249 05-10-2018, 08:26 PM
Last Post: pink
  Team kek Doritoaddict 0 236 03-20-2018, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Doritoaddict
  Looking for an active team. JustAFakeAcc 2 772 02-07-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Doritoaddict