Team Cyber War Recruitment (Apply Here!)
by Zer0Sum - 02-01-2016, 01:05 AM
Time spent on RF (check by going to your profile):
Just Joined

Why you want to join Team Cyber War:
Enjoy Raiding

Other teams:

Solo

Do you have skype (pm me it so no one doxes you):

Yes

Do you have a mic:

Yes

What squad do you want to join? (Twitch Raider, Website Raider, Cameraman):
Twitch Raider

What coding languages do you know?(Required for website raider):
None

Any extra details: Been raiding for a long time, going back to the old jesus chatline days.
Time spent on RF (check by going to your profile): 01-10-2017, 09:54 PM so an entire year

Looking for a team so that we can organised raids, the name sounds pretty cool,  also as he posted ^^ the only people that post raids on shoutbox are the Rftechponys and most of the time the raids are trash.

Other teams:
i think i'm apart of kinky clowns, they havent done much so im not sure at this moment.

No i used discord, irc, xmpp and just the shoutbox for communication. i can create a skype if we need to.

Do you have a mic:
yes
I Dont mind any, i can do all.
What coding languages do you know?(Required for website raider):
HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, C#/C++ (basic), JS, Python and many more.
Any extra details:
im australian so there might be timezone differences, maybe we can find a suitable time for everyone?
Time spent on RF (check by going to your profile): After I go to sleep, It would be 5 hours or something. I think I would be more active after this as I have seen RF is a really cool forum. I would probably be on everyday in RF as how much I like RF after visiting the forum.

Why you want to join Team Cyber War: I want to raiding more and wanted to be more experienced in raiding. I like raiding and everything. I would say I like to go raid with my friends like in discord / twitch or any kind of website that we can possibly raid successfully.

Other teams: I've never been in a team.

Do you have skype (pm me it so no one doxes you): I do have skype, I will tell you if I got accepted so just incase.

Do you have a mic: It's broken right now as I have thrown it away because I got mad of how I deranked in CS:GO, I would like to say sorry of that really affects anything and if that would have a problems come after.

What squad do you want to join? (Twitch Raider, Website Raider, Cameraman): I want to be a raider, any kind. I like raiding and I can do any raids, I would try to raid as hard as possible and as I can.

What coding languages do you know?(Required for website raider): I haven't learned any coding languages.

Any extra details: Thanks for reading my application, Either if I got declined or not, I would like to say thanks for spending time on reading my application. Best Regards, Ryan.
2 hours
looking to join a raiding team
Other teams:

none

no
Do you have a mic:

yes
twitch raider
(02-01-2016, 01:05 AM)Zer0Sum Wrote: Time spent on RF (check by going to your profile): 3 hours

Why you want to join Team Cyber War: want to find a team for stream raids

Other teams: none

Do you have skype (pm me it so no one doxes you): no

Do you have a mic: yes

What squad do you want to join? (Twitch Raider, Website Raider, Cameraman): twitch raider

What coding languages do you know?(Required for website raider): none

Any extra details: none

If you ask more than once to have us check your submission, it will be denied instantly. Sorry.
Time on RF 5 hours

I want to join team cyber war
Because i want to raid people soo much they get fed up and quit i can troll hard and want a chance to prove my self
Yes i do have a headset with mic

I was a solo raider doing trolls on talk shows and twitch

I want to be in a twitch squad

Why you want to join Team Cyber War: Looking for people with the same interests and talents.

Other teams: 
Nope

Yes

Do you have a mic:
Yes, Blue Yeti.

What squad do you want to join? (Twitch Raider, Website Raider, Cameraman): Twitch Raider, Website Raider.

What coding languages do you know?(Required for website C++ with the knowledge of Win32 API, C, PHP

Any extra details:  Have not been on any other teams. Been Programming for 6 yrs.
Time spent on Raidforums:
Around less than an hour.

Why would you like to join Team Cyber War?:
I'm a novice looking for the fun of raiding in a group. It's hilarious to see the reactions of people after revenge is served.

Are you a member in a previous/other raiding team(s)?
Yes, I was one of the members of a team named Neo-FAS, named after the original FAS. Unfortunately it's quite small, so not much can be done there.

Do you have a Skype account?
No, I don't trust Skype. Too many security breaches.

Do you have a mic?
Yes, I have a mic.

Which squad would you like to join? (Twitch Raider, Website Raider, Cameraman):
I WOULD go with cameraman, but I don't have a reliable recording program, too much to rely on me for. Twitch Raider, please.

Any experience within programming?:
N/A

Edit:
Any extra notes?:
I happen be diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome. I am very loyal to my leaders.
0 Days I just suggest started but I'm eager to learn

it seemed like a cool team and join and I want to have fun raiding with others

No but I'm on discord Lulu#2236

Yes I have a Mic

Twitch raider

I know a bit of python
hi guys i want to join

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Team Cyber war Prismal 1 287 06-15-2019, 01:54 PM
Last Post: sexmoi
Team Cyber War Roster Zer0Sum 0 1,831 01-31-2016, 05:54 PM