[Image: wNYN0xe.png]

This is a team that will mainly be for:
  • Stream Hijacking
  • Deletion of System 32
  • Twitch !songrequest Raids
  • Creation of Fake !songrequest Videos
  • IP Cam Raiding
  • Prank Calls

Over the past few days, the name of this team was Team Banana, and there have already been six successful stream hijacks under its name. However, seeing as there already is a team with a similar name and motive, I decided to change it to Team Cancer.

Only one of the successful stream hijacks was recorded (it's at 7:28):

Current Members:

Sympheon - Owner
manyplaces12 - Member
AgentRoxy - Member
hazcher - Member

[Image: 6rOrSt6.png]

Successes:

Stream Hijacks:
DeCooleGamers1, lolli62, rezgab3, leonzell

I do think this could go far. It would be great for Team Cancer to grow into something bigger and better, so if you want to be a part of the team, just answer a few questions below. You do not have to be able to do all of these things, I'm looking for users who can do one or more of these things:
  • What is your age?
  • What have you contributed to the raiding community?
  • Which of the following are you able to do?
    • Use a fake Twitch Support Skype account to obtain a victim's stream key, and (MAYBE) convince them to delete System 32?
    • Are you good at editing videos? (And censoring things)
    • Can you hijack streams? (after being presented with a stream key, of course)
    • Are you able to record raids?
    • Can you obtain IPs from someone's skype?
    • Can you DDOS an IP?
  • Do you use any form of proxy/VPN?

Lastly, this is going to all be in a Skype group, so if you want to join, you must provide your Skype in a PM so that you can be added. I look forward to seeing where this goes.
(05-08-2015, 02:25 PM)Sympheon Wrote:  

[Image: wNYN0xe.png]

This is a team that will mainly be for:
  • Stream Hijacking
  • Deletion of System 32
  • Twitch !songrequest Raids
  • Creation of Fake !songrequest Videos
  • IP Cam Raiding

Over the past few days, the name of this team was Team Banana, and there have already been six successful stream hijacks under its name. However, seeing as there already is a team with a similar name and motive, I decided to change it to Team Cancer.

Only one of the successful stream hijacks was recorded (it's at 7:28):

Current Members:

Sympheon - Leader

I do think this could go far. It would be great for Team Cancer to grow into something bigger and better, so if you want to be a part of the team, just answer a few questions below. You do not have to be able to do all of these things, I'm looking for users who can do one or more of these things:
  • What is your age?
  • What are you capable of contributing to this team?
  • What have you contributed to the raiding community?
    • Use a fake Twitch Support Skype account to obtain a victim's stream key, and (MAYBE) convince them to delete System 32?
    • Are you good at editing videos? (And censoring things)
    • Can you hijack streams? (after being presented with a stream key, of course)
    • Are you able to record raids?
    • Can you obtain IPs from someone's skype?
    • Can you DDOS an IP?
  • Do you use any form of proxy/VPN?

I look forward to seeing where this goes.

I am over 21.......

Been trolling for about 15 years(including trolling peeps from the FBI).....I am pretty good at social engineering.

Kinda new to raiding but I can learn.

I can DDOS an IP,,,,,,,done it before to websites(only small ones).

I have trashed no end of websites before with spam to DDOS them also.

:D
What is your age? 17

What are you capable of contributing to this team? I could help with doxing Twitch streamers so you can SE them even more then you are now. They will think you work for Twich support if you know some information about them.

What have you contributed to the raiding community? I am new to the Raid Forums. I will be posting alot here and will be very active.

Which of the following are you able to do?

Use a fake Twitch Support Skype account to obtain a victim's stream key, and (MAYBE) convince them to delete System 32?
Are you good at editing videos? (And censoring things)
Can you hijack streams? (after being presented with a stream key, of course)
Are you able to record raids?
Can you obtain IPs from someone's skype?
Can you DDOS an IP?

Do you use any form of proxy/VPN?

I will be able to use a fake Twitch support skype to SE them etc....
Im ok at Editing Videos!
I may be able to record Raids
Yes I can obtain IP's from skype even If they use a VPN
I know how to I don't do DDoS attacks though.

If I am Accepted you can PM me and i'll share my contact details with you.
(05-09-2015, 04:25 AM)FR0ST Wrote:  Holy shit that video was terrible not even funny, most of the questions in the application are redundant, and the whole thing had horrible grammar. And your goals are autism. pls accept t3am.

Is the video still showing? I thought I removed it about an hour ago. I came to the conclusion it wasn't really that good as well.

In what way are the application questions redundant? Some of them are similar in ways, but they're all asking for different things.
Alright, I've decided that Team Cancer will be organized in a Skype Group, so having a Skype account is a must.
Lightbulb 

• What is your age? 13

• What have you contributed to the raiding community? I've been part of the Raiding community since the BlackForums days, I've been parts of numerous raids. In the past, I've created kekboost songs for Twitch & Plug.dj raids. (I don't really upload them on my channel anymore, but if you guys have an official channel, I can upload it there!)

• Use a fake Twitch Support Skype account to obtain a victim's stream key, and (MAYBE) convince them to delete System 32?  X
    • Are you good at editing videos? (And censoring things)   ✓
    • Can you hijack streams? (after being presented with a stream key, of course)  ✓
    • Are you able to record raids?  ✓
    • Can you obtain IPs from someone's skype?  ✓
    • Can you DDOS an IP?  ✓
  • Do you use any form of proxy/VPN? Of course, I even have another extra VPN, incase my other one fucks up or something.

I will give you my Skype, once I am accepted, PM me to get it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Looking for GOOD DOX-ing Team: suomynonayats 2 27 3 hours ago
Last Post: suomynonayats
  Team Lean Muinu 36 4,142 10-25-2017, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Snowylmao
  Looking for a chill team. JustAFakeAcc 2 158 10-18-2017, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Adamm
  Team - HiRise Moot 16 599 10-14-2017, 08:21 AM
Last Post: NigMode
  Team Let go ChaBoy 0 141 09-25-2017, 12:20 PM
Last Post: ChaBoy