by qw3rty - October 17, 2020 at 12:15 PM
fotor.com dump
date: October 2020
Columns: email, avatar, name

ExampleSpoiler
email avatar name
[email protected] neeraj webster
[email protected] daniladasneves
[email protected] https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-1/c...e=5A6E4D5D Χρήστος Καλλιντέρης
[email protected] Noheli Madera
[email protected] Daniela 0212
[email protected] nomnomnom3000
[email protected] noeliatagliapietra48
[email protected] https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-1/p...e=59B2A394 Daniela Amador

Download Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
Couldn't find any news for this site when searched.

I tried logging in using the few emails above but couldn't, but it when I tried the pass reset function the emails worked. So this might be real.

Cheers and thanks!
(October 17, 2020 at 05:08 PM)redXXX Wrote: Couldn't find any news for this site when searched.

I tried logging in using the few emails above but couldn't, but it when I tried the pass reset function the emails worked. So this might be real.

Cheers and thanks!

If you hit the password reset button and type in any email, most sites will display a message saying a password reset email was sent even if that email isn't registered on that site. That way hackers can't use the password reset function as a recon tool for determining if someone has an account on a certain site.
(October 18, 2020 at 04:59 AM)stackerofwheat Wrote:
(October 17, 2020 at 05:08 PM)redXXX Wrote: Couldn't find any news for this site when searched.

Cheers and thanks!

If you hit the password reset button and type in any email, most sites will display a message saying a password reset email was sent even if that email isn't registered on that site. That way hackers can't use the password reset function as a recon tool for determining if someone has an account on a certain site.

Well said. But note that the password forgotten function at Fotor does in fact allow it: supplying an unregistered email address shows "Account or password is invalid", whereas a registered email address shows "We've sent an email to re-set your password! Please check your email."
(October 18, 2020 at 04:59 AM)stackerofwheat Wrote:

Cheers and thanks!

I know that's why I tried it my own email address and the ones from the above sample.

When I tried my own address it showed error but when I tried the sample id it said it successfully sent an email.
where is password (encrypted or not)? why is not available?
It's real, was dumped from http://44.237.138.141:5600/fotor_user_v1
Didn't contain password in any index.

Cheers and thanks!
hope you report this and get back the credit bro

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
US Business Database 9 Million Records smallmarketer 23 4,866 October 01, 2020 at 06:42 PM
Last Post: bbibi5284
24 Million Database China [Email Pass] Drag0n 18 4,006 July 15, 2020 at 04:50 PM
Last Post: redXXX
1 million-gamevn.com-database ckckck8088 0 661 March 24, 2020 at 11:19 AM
Last Post: ckckck8088