TXT Hotwheels.vip Database. (Gaming)
by sanctuary - October 16, 2020 at 02:06 PM
Small CS:GO Invite Only Cheating site, that's all there really is to it. Oh, and it's formatted disgusting, so there's that, if you're anything like Kilob, you're going to fucking hate it.
If someone wants to format it, then go ahead, you can PM me the link and I'll update it here, until then enjoy shitty formatting.

Lines; 334 (Lol)

ColumnsSpoiler
member_id name email member_group_id primary_group_name mgroup_others secondary_group_names member_posts joined ip_address timezone last_visit last_post birthday allow_admin_mails member_title signature pp_reputation_points warn_level skin skin_name pfield_1

SampleSpoiler
1 "Web Admin" [email protected] 10 management 1 "2020-04-22 02:31" 2.104.97.26 Europe/Copenhagen "2020-04-26 15:24" "2020-04-22 18:01" 0 4 "new dark" "
Download Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
good db entry amount is kinda sad tho.
(October 16, 2020 at 02:39 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote: good db entry amount is kinda sad tho.

Sadly, same as no passwords/hashes.
(October 16, 2020 at 02:06 PM)sanctuary Wrote: Oh, and it's formatted disgusting, so there's that, if you're anything like Kilob, you're going to fucking hate it.

I agree, fucking kill me.....
Who dumps these??? Could they please just share the SQL next time (or if it's SQLi, dump in TSV)??? I don't understand :/
I also want the rest of your private DB collection Smile But kept PRIVATE !!! Only between us!!! For free!!!!
(October 19, 2020 at 10:59 PM)thekilob Wrote:
(October 16, 2020 at 02:06 PM)sanctuary Wrote: Oh, and it's formatted disgusting, so there's that, if you're anything like Kilob, you're going to fucking hate it.

Who dumps these??? Could they please just share the SQL next time (or if it's SQLi, dump in TSV)??? I don't understand :/
I also want the rest of your private DB collection Smile But kept PRIVATE !!! Only between us!!! For free!!!!

Hahaha you wish! 

No one surprisingly dumped this, one of the owners was hacked, they took the Namecheap account etc and the users were gotten that way, still don't understand how or why it's formatted so disgustingly.
(October 19, 2020 at 11:20 PM)sanctuary Wrote:
(October 19, 2020 at 10:59 PM)thekilob Wrote:

Hahaha you wish! 

No one surprisingly dumped this, one of the owners was hacked, they took the Namecheap account etc and the users were gotten that way, still don't understand how or why it's formatted so disgustingly.

Yeah, that's retarded. Personally, I would have placed a shell and left the site to grow. Fucking skids, man....
such a shit forum. All so shit. Also shit db
(October 26, 2020 at 10:52 AM)madnigger Wrote: such a shit forum. All so shit. Also shit db

Someone's salty!! Go cry some more x)
(October 26, 2020 at 10:52 AM)madnigger Wrote: such a shit forum. All so shit. Also shit db

I'm guessing you're one of the owners of hotwheels, and by checking IP's of Admins/Owners etc I'd say you're "dirtycam".

Understandable why you'd be mad & make a forum account to talk shit Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
700 Million US UK Email lists VIP Package ProlanceDATA 24 3,767 November 18, 2020 at 05:12 AM
Last Post: xgoblin
GAMERZPLANET.NET DATABASE - GAMING DATABASE | 883K LINES | NO DUPLICATES, DEHASHED Essaye 1 887 January 28, 2020 at 01:46 PM
Last Post: eksdee555
EXPLOSIVEGAMING.COM DATABASE - GAMING DATABASE f2pqAtkl 1 691 January 15, 2020 at 02:00 PM
Last Post: pacino