TXT 1.5K Italian Shop Clients infos including CODICE FISCALE !
by roriquri - October 23, 2020 at 11:02 AM
Exclamation 
Name , email ,phone , cel ,codice fiscale !
in HTML format ! from sqli dump .
download Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

sample: https://ibb.co/BPjfDFr
You won't even provide the name or date of the leak? Or at least a screenshot preview or a sample? Wow...
(October 23, 2020 at 11:04 AM)thekilob Wrote: You won't even provide the name or date of the leak? Or at least a screenshot preview or a sample? Wow...
2020 i only post fresh dumps ! why should i post the income .  u will attack it . its my vuln . PEACE XD

p.s EDITED with screenshot, p.s it contains phone number and cel number
(October 23, 2020 at 11:07 AM)roriquri Wrote:
(October 23, 2020 at 11:04 AM)thekilob Wrote: You won't even provide the name or date of the leak? Or at least a screenshot preview or a sample? Wow...
2020 i only post fresh dumps ! why should i post the income .  u will attack it . its my vuln . PEACE XD

p.s EDITED with screenshot, p.s it contains phone number and cel number

2020 *when*? What's day? Of course I want to dump it myself, you probably dumped it as CSV
Edit: NVM, you said it's in HTML? Okay...
I am grateful for this Italian data, Thank You x
Hi @roriquri, can you tell from which site does this data come?
(October 23, 2020 at 12:08 PM)IamCraig Wrote: I am grateful for this Italian data, Thank You x
ur Welcome !! great to hear that are useful for you .

(October 23, 2020 at 12:26 PM)marilen83 Wrote: Hi @roriquri, can you tell from which site does this data come?
Hi Sir ! no i cant tell iam sorry  because i  they are many other stuffs in web which i cant share for free ! u may share vuln with others .
its an italian shop that use Credit Card payment
Link not exists. Please upload again.
(November 05, 2020 at 07:59 PM)elemer Wrote: Link not exists. Please upload again.
Re-uploaded , try now sir
Thank you so much for all the posts you publish and share in this forum....are so aviable and so useful for all the members of raidforums....hope everyone enjoy your posts thank you so so much

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
UBRIR Bank (RU) clients (2) Ekaterinburg ko4urov 1 246 Yesterday at 08:33 PM
Last Post: ko4urov
VTB Bank (RU) clients ko4urov 12 1,320 Yesterday at 08:21 PM
UBRIR Bank (RU) clients ko4urov 5 542 Yesterday at 08:17 PM