- Full access to Domain Admin
- krbtgt account
- Full access domain forest level
- Road map to access client information on database
- Access to organization's internal network
- Web Shell access to internal network and web servers
- Access the organization's internal email
- Network administrator Tool username and password
- Rat's + keylogger on etisalat red team leader machine (Aamer Shah ) 

Noted: 
1- network have high detection mechanism
2- nothing interesting on red team leader machine (All CVE on his resume is fake and not found )

again, Not for sell , want to trading with access in Du company
Dear how much are you selling. Also share proof.

Also if ypu want DU. I've credentials of DU employees. they are customer service. No internal access. Maybe u can do something /w dat

But send proof befure continue
He just joined today without any previous transactions/reputation. The only other post is highly shared courses uploaded to google drive. You have been warned. Don't ignore all the red flags and then complain about a fraudster on the forum.
You are right. He is probably a fraudster.
One more red flag 🚩: non technical language like rats. 😅😅
seems he doesn't know keylogger should be part of a RAT, if you even call it that way. Seems I can pinpoint this guy if he speaks more.

My assumption about this user;
Should be a:
1. Wannabe hacker
2. In his arly 20s
3. Does not love his role (which seems to be related to technical role). Or is a freshman.

His hatred for (shah) probably can be seen in his comment on the resume.

I am not buying his **** for sure.

Either he is APT29, and really did the hack.
Or a jealous b***h who could not accept his fate that he is a nobody.
Again, Not for sell but For exchange , We looking for internal access in Du company.
(February 08, 2021 at 08:19 PM)StealthFalcon Wrote: Again, Not for sell but For exchange , We looking for internal access in Du company.

Lets say there is little chance that ypu really have access to the telco. Can you send proof of what you are saying.

Or just wasting time. If you think it is not ok to share publicly. Send me DM. Or we can disciss over telegram.
(February 11, 2021 at 01:02 PM)Rov3r Wrote:
(February 08, 2021 at 08:19 PM)StealthFalcon Wrote: Again, Not for sell but For exchange , We looking for internal access in Du company.

Lets say there is little chance that ypu really have access to the telco. Can you send proof of what you are saying.

Or just wasting time. If you think it is not ok to share publicly. Send me DM. Or we can disciss over telegram.

Whats the point of arguing when you don't have the access he wants to trade for anyway?
(February 13, 2021 at 12:02 AM)grwgwg Wrote:

Whats the point of arguing when you don't have the access he wants to trade for anyway?

I said I've working credentials. I have not moved laterally thinking this access might be lost.

Waiting for this joke to prove that he is fake. As he has no evidence.
(February 14, 2021 at 06:40 AM)Rov3r Wrote:

I said I've working credentials. I have not moved laterally thinking this access might be lost.

It is fake lol
Apparently hes a rejected candidate who applied and is spreading BS

(February 14, 2021 at 03:26 PM)Threat Actor Wrote:

It is fake lol
Apparently hes a rejected candidate who applied and is spreading BS

Haha. I see. Looks like he has been identified.
1 official complaint to RF will reveal his IP. As proxies are blocked here. He would have created his account via his real IP.

And targeting an ISP means. He is doomed. I hope the interviewer files a complaint to the authority.
(February 08, 2021 at 06:37 AM)StealthFalcon Wrote: Not for sell , want to trading with access in Du company

Access and information included:

- krbtgt account

Noted: 
2- nothing interesting on red team leader machine (All CVE on his resume is fake and not found )

Contact me..

- Telegram: @Monak00
- Jabber: [email protected]
(February 15, 2021 at 06:09 PM)monak0 Wrote:
(February 08, 2021 at 06:37 AM)StealthFalcon Wrote: Not for sell , want to trading with access in Du company

Access and information included:

- krbtgt account

Noted: 

Contact me..

- Telegram: @Monak00
- Jabber: [email protected]
monak0
don't fall for his BS
hes scamming,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING Private data, 560,000 (UAE) Emirates (Etisalat company) irdataleaksec 21 4,088 April 11, 2021 at 02:54 PM
Last Post: irdataleaksec
SELLING admin access + Full db(22,000,000)line for biggest Airline company in UAE 0x123 4 741 April 06, 2021 at 05:02 PM
Last Post: monak0
SELLING UAE - E-Shopping Base kehanet00 3 493 March 31, 2021 at 08:15 PM
Last Post: kehanet00