TRADING coinomi wallet dump (4.4M)
by magical - October 19, 2020 at 01:38 AM
4.4 Million entries containing 

EMAIL_FULL_PHONE_NUMBER_TX'S_IP DATA_Country

Only looking to trade for other data Tongue

exchange/ico data only (dont try giving me random shit for one of the best crypto dbs)

pm me I am not offsite contact with this one.

note: not in a rush or looking to sell, just leaving this here as a subtle reminder , coinomi you are not "unhackable" Lol
Hi, I am very much interested. I have a ton of HQ crypto databases but to be honest nothing matches Coinomi. What are you willing to take for it as a price?

Wanna see what DB's I have perhaps we can arrange a deal? hit me up
(October 19, 2020 at 02:43 AM)Sinister123 Wrote: Hi, I am very much interested. I have a ton of HQ crypto databases but to be honest nothing matches Coinomi. What are you willing to take for it as a price?

pm me brother, Smile

GOOD LUCK
Not the first time Coinomi gets their shit rocked.

Nice DB & if I was still interested in this sort of stuff I'd have bought from you most likely, good luck with sales boss.
(October 19, 2020 at 02:43 AM)Sinister123 Wrote: Hi, I am very much interested. I have a ton of HQ crypto databases but to be honest nothing matches Coinomi. What are you willing to take for it as a price?

Hi Sinister123, This looks totally fake. We don't keep any data for our users on our servers so there's no way that anyone (including governments) could gain access to data that even we don't have. We operate via a jurisdiction where there are no data retention laws: coinomi.com/bvi/
[Image: unknown.png]

(October 19, 2020 at 04:57 PM)Coinomi_Support Wrote:

Hi Sinister123, This looks totally fake. We don't keep any data for our users on our servers so there's no way that anyone (including governments) could gain access to data that even we don't have. We operate via a jurisdiction where there are no data retention laws: coinomi.com/bvi/

aren't you the guy that tried to threaten me with legal action cause I wouldn't tell you how I found exploits

edit: you couldn't even get your systems back for days, lol

users of your wallet are already losing coin and you can do nothing about it. cry more, unhackable my ass. go change your twitter bio
bump laugh at coinomi staff real quick
(October 19, 2020 at 11:32 PM)magical Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

aren't you the guy that tried to threaten me with legal action cause I wouldn't tell you how I found exploits

users of your wallet are already losing coin and you can do nothing about it. cry more, unhackable my ass. go change your twitter bio

All we see is an edited image (just like your reply here - edited 5 times already) of an imaginary interaction between you and our team. Further to that, we haven't had the slightest interruption of service for a really long time now so there goes your argument about us not being able to get back our systems for days. Our users are definitely not "losing money" but whoever trades with you this FAKE list definitely will.
(October 20, 2020 at 08:03 AM)Coinomi_Support Wrote:

All we see is an edited image (just like your reply here - edited 5 times already) of an imaginary interaction between you and our team. Further to that, we haven't had the slightest interruption of service for a really long time now so there goes your argument about us not being able to get back our systems for days. Our users are definitely not "losing money" but whoever trades with you this FAKE list definitely will.

Is there anything you can show us to prove you're from the Coinomi team? You could be some random joker.....
(October 20, 2020 at 08:19 AM)thekilob Wrote:

Is there anything you can show us to prove you're from the Coinomi team? You could be some random joker.....

he probably is lol, the guy is crying on telegram acting like he didnt get hacked.
yet I'm banned from the telegram and he cleared all chat...Ironic right
(October 20, 2020 at 08:46 AM)magical Wrote:
(October 20, 2020 at 08:19 AM)thekilob Wrote:

(October 19, 2020 at 04:57 PM)Coinomi_Support Wrote: Hi Sinister123, This looks totally fake. We don't keep any data for our users on our servers so there's no way that anyone (including governments) could gain access to data that even we don't have. We operate via a jurisdiction where there are no data retention laws: coinomi.com/bvi/

he probably is lol, the guy is crying on telegram acting like he didnt get hacked.
yet I'm banned from the telegram and he cleared all chat...Ironic right

I'm quite sad names & passwords aren't included in the data :/

The fact you're trying to cover up your hack says a lot about you.

However, it's not the first time your shit company has been called out for shit security, just like it was when Warith Al Maawali lost 60-70K at the time because you retards spell-checked 12 word phrases and sent them in clear-text to Google's Api. Source

Your company is dogshit & even worse, your security is dogshit, ironic when you're a cryptocurrency wallet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
BUYING WTB Empty ETH wallet stevejohny2 5 901 October 29, 2020 at 01:12 PM
Last Post: horacio
BUYING LOOKING FOR CANADA EMAIL:PHONE LEADS - PAYING CRYPTO CURRENCIES TO YOUR WALLET php0day 6 822 September 21, 2020 at 11:59 AM
Last Post: greatleak200
SELLING dump wallet.reecore 13k babyfox_01 2 613 July 30, 2020 at 01:20 PM
Last Post: babyfox_01