TRADING Indian Truecaller 260M
by osintguy - April 26, 2021 at 05:08 PM
Hey everyone, I have indian 260M unique truecaller data containing  Number, Carrier, Name, Gender, Image, Address, Job Title, Company Name, Email, Website, Facebook, Twitter, Tags, Badges, Score, Spam Count. Attachment contains sample of the data. 

India Truecaller sample

If anyone is interested  please pm me on telegram: @osintguy

Thanks
I have interest. What year is this data?
Remember RF users: USE a middleman. If you think using a middleman isn’t needed, take a look through the “reports” section where people get scammed thousands monthly. All of these cases could’ve been avoided if they just used a middleman. This goes for both sides of the deal btw, not bashing on the poster but I just want everyone to stay safe trading
(April 26, 2021 at 05:12 PM)RichChigga Wrote: I have interest. What year is this data?
This data is from 2019 there are around 300M records but 260M records are unique.
So many entries are available at RF with this title , little confused are all of them copy of each other
(April 26, 2021 at 05:50 PM)prohieta Wrote: So many entries are available at RF with this title , little confused are all of them copy of each other
No, others have 45-48M data but I am trading 260M database. Its different.
Is this a branch of trading?
Do you support the exchange of data I have something to offer you in the land?
(April 28, 2021 at 01:15 AM)ForumRAID Wrote: Is this a branch of trading?
yess this data is for exchange if you have something with same worth please pm me.
i am ready for exchange.
(April 28, 2021 at 01:15 AM)ForumRAID Wrote: Is this a branch of trading?
you can pm me for further details.
(April 26, 2021 at 05:14 PM)pompompurin Wrote: Remember RF users: USE a middleman. If you think using a middleman isn’t needed, take a look through the “reports” section where people get scammed thousands monthly. All of these cases could’ve been avoided if they just used a middleman. This goes for both sides of the deal btw, not bashing on the poster but I just want everyone to stay safe trading
Yess MM option is good for both.
I have indiamart database lets trade it
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 1 Week (3d, 3h, 5m remaining).
Ban Reason: Fuck you, fuck the plane you flew in on,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING İndian - Loan Base - Documents.. kehanet00 4 738 11 hours ago
Last Post: 5t4rdu5t
BUYING TrueCaller Data_Collector 4 989 Yesterday at 02:02 PM
Last Post: Contas
SELLING Truecaller - 50M Record From 6 Country TomLiner 12 3,213 April 30, 2021 at 10:46 AM
Last Post: TomLiner