TRADING HackTheBox - Challanges Flags Exchange
by 1nd3 - November 04, 2019 at 10:08 AM
Hello Guys,

I need following HTB Challenges flags, I'm ready to exchange it with any of 1 Machine Root and User flags you like (2nd list)

1 Challange flag == 1 machine root and user flag

FLAGS I NEED:

1. Bombs Landed
  2. Pseudo
  3. Find The Secret Flag
  4. Image Processing 101
  5. Obscure
  6. Matrioshka
  7. Crooked Crockford
  8. We Have a Leak
  9. Dream Diary: Chapter 1
  10. Dream Diary: Chapter 2
  11. Ropmev2
FLAGS CAN BE EXCHANGED WITH:

1. Postman
  2. Mango
  3. Chainsaw
  4. Sniper
  5. Smasher2
  6. Scavenger
  7. Registry
  8. Forest
  9. Networked
  10. HEIST
  11. LUKE
  12. Wall
  13. RE
  14. Safe
  15. Craft
  16. Bitlab
  17. Bankrobber
  18. Player
  19. Zetta
  20. Json
I want to exchange. Ihave matrioshka, and I want Obscure.
Does anyone have Obscure they'd be willing to swap for virtually any flag except crime?
Exchange of flag.... Sniper root flag for rope user flag.
(November 04, 2019 at 10:08 AM)1nd3 Wrote: FLAGS I NEED:

1. Find The Secret Flag

I have that and am after root for rope (have user, starts with deb9 for proof, just root is kicking my ass)
Anyone have Reversing and pwn flags? I have lots of active machine. Pm me if you interested.
cool man thanks for this
Hey guys i have ropmev2, ropmev1, matrioshka, image processing 101, August, obscurity, openadmin, traverxec, mango and other challenges wanna take some machine flags!
For machines, I need Oouch Fatty and Multimaster
I have all the other machine user.txt and root.txt flags besides these 3
Once I've got these 3, I'll be willing to upload the complete set

proof - preview
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
apparently, root flags are changed, according to https://www.nav1n.com - no longer the same for everyone :/

[Image: 25adea8225a206398f96dd90810d5d8d.png]

HTB Writeups - An Important Note About Writeup Password Protection
Hello There,

HTB recently made an update starting from the machine “Multimaster“. The change is that each HTB flags are now going to be dynamic, that means each root flag will be different for every user.

As my write-ups are protected by the root flag of the machine I owned, my flag will be different from your flag, so, you will not be able to unlock my post any more. So I’m thinking of stop posting write-ups from now onwards, until I find a way. I will continue sharing my info-sec journey, but no HTB machines or challenge write-ups.

It was a great journey last few months and I felt motivated every time when I get appreciations from my readers.

Let us see how it goes, thank you for your support for all these days and happy hack1ng 🙂

Here is the PR from HTB regarding the update: https://www.hackthebox.eu/press/integrit...ck-the-box

Cheers,
Navin.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING DANTE NEW HACKTHEBOX PROLABS FLAGS + WRITEUP ARE NOW AVAILABLES Mrbom 142 48,567 7 hours ago
Last Post: Mrbom
SELLING HTB Odyssey Endgame flags and Faraday Fortress flags mobile1 12 1,740 8 hours ago
Last Post: mobile1
SELLING DANTE UPDATED HACKTHEBOX PROLAB WRITEUP + All 27 FLAGS ARE AVAILABLE IN CHEAP RATE ASTRA000 35 6,084 10 hours ago
Last Post: ASTRA000