Learn about our website mirrors here.
TOR Curiosity
by cdarwin2 - September 10, 2018 at 12:55 AM
havent opened up TOR in nearly a year. Whats it like on there now? I heard a ton of marketplaces went down and the feds are all over TOR. Just curious if its changed that much
read deepdotweb.com news. they update daily a bunch of news.
(September 10, 2018 at 01:02 AM)Lorenzo72 Wrote: read deepdotweb.com news. they update daily a bunch of news.

right on thanks
same things, same scammers, same drug dealer, little bit advance security you should be careful on the forums
(September 10, 2018 at 12:55 AM)cdarwin2 Wrote: havent opened up TOR in nearly a year. Whats it like on there now? I heard a ton of marketplaces went down and the feds are all over TOR. Just curious if its changed that much

Not as popular, but still strong. Feds are not all over Tor, or at least not effectively.
As far as I'm aware the feds are not all over TOR
TOR has seem to have gotten more mainstream now you can find the typical YouTube darknet clickbait shit talking about TOR lots of new people seem to come and go now but there as still a bunch of marketplaces still open. Most of the time a marketplace is taken down because someone messed up when setting up the server or said the wrong thing.
When I go on TOR, this was just a long lief on useless link who's don't work...
they just updated it to ff 60, so at least it finally looks good now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tor Accessibility retorber 4 256 January 10, 2020 at 10:49 AM
Last Post: superal
Tor captcha issues? deathcore 16 951 October 01, 2019 at 07:17 PM
Last Post: DataWalker
database tor websites tovb 2 368 September 09, 2019 at 04:01 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock