[TIP] How to DDOS using file hosting services?
by kermer - November 04, 2019 at 09:47 PM
File Hosting services offer a feature called Remote Upload. Remote Upload is a way to get files directly from remote locations and import to your file hosting account. This can be used to DDOS anyone by simply creating a program that send multiple POST request asking for a specific file (Larger files the better) and loop the requests.

I have tested this with a web radio, pointing to the radio mp3 file and the transfer was continuous which means that the file hosting service was transferring the file in the background infinitely.

Here is a list of free file hosting services that can be used as a starting point...

Download: File Hosting Linklist Vault (Full Version)
/2e9d5jl7gx4x/File%20Hosting%20Linklist%20Vault%20%28Full%20Version%29.rar

Note:
File Hosting Linklist Vault doesn't work with Internet Explorer. Install a Chromium based browser like Chrome or Brave - http://*do not use url shorteners*/_brave_browser . (If installing Brave, keep it for 30 days to collect rewards).
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Continued using monetized links after being warned / Multi accounting (hacxx)
dont have link on file hosting linklist =)
put file factory dot com/file/ in the beginning of the hash
/2e9d5jl7gx4x/File%20Hosting%20Linklist%20Vault%20%28Full%20Version%29.rar
Ban Reason: Continued using monetized links after being warned / Multi accounting (hacxx)
Hello. Could you please be more specific about this ? I have tried to implement this using lib curl but I haven't succeeded. I have tried using nitroflare.
(November 10, 2019 at 10:57 AM)sevon Wrote: Hello. Could you please be more specific about this ? I have tried to implement this using lib curl but I haven't succeeded. I have tried using nitroflare.

It's a POST request and you have to retrieve the server url id.

Curl for Windows doesn't work (only accepts GET requests)

For Nitroflare try the API documentation. I suggest you try users cloud DOT com
(November 10, 2019 at 12:59 PM)kermer Wrote:
(November 10, 2019 at 10:57 AM)sevon Wrote: Hello. Could you please be more specific about this ? I have tried to implement this using lib curl but I haven't succeeded. I have tried using nitroflare.

It's a POST request and you have to retrieve the server url id.

Curl for Windows doesn't work (only accepts GET requests)

For Nitroflare try the API documentation. I suggest you try users cloud DOT com

Do you have a discord or anything ? I would really love to get in contact with you. I would like to learn more from you.
I have skype: [email protected]

The solution for your code problem is found in programming forums. Basically you need to query the page in php, count the number of caracters to save and transform in a value that can be used later on your Remote Upload request.
(November 11, 2019 at 07:32 PM)kermer Wrote: I have skype: [email protected]

The solution for your code problem is found in programming forums. Basically you need to query the page in php, count the number of caracters to save and transform in a value that can be used later on your Remote Upload request.

I have added you. Thanks! Biggrin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
All About DDoS Attacks - Become a DDoS Guru! irdk 240 17,999 Yesterday at 09:52 AM
Last Post: Justleak
L4+L7 DDOS SCRIPTS+BYPASSES | NFO,OVH Siptar 82 4,291 November 23, 2021 at 09:08 AM
Last Post: Noirisha
Using a security bug in DeFi Flash Loans protocols DoctorCat777 2 193 November 17, 2021 at 08:13 PM
Last Post: birkof