SwordFantasy Database - Leaked, Download!
by Databases - April 06, 2020 at 07:02 PM
Game 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Sword Fantasy Forums Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
Sometime in 2017 the Online MMO & RPG game Sword Fantasy Online had a data breach on their forums (gamesprite forums) which caused 3.2 Million user accounts to be leaked, the forums are ran using vBulletin and the database is hashed using vBulletin's salted MD5 algorithm.

Compromised data: Website Activity, Usernames, Email Addresses, Passwords

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of a CSV file, passwords seem to be hashed using vBulletin's salted MD5. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 3CCA78D635038E8109DD967D871AC41B. Total record count of 3206382.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

thanks for the share my friend.
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
thank you mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hanks for the share my friend.
(April 06, 2020 at 07:02 PM)Databases Wrote:
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Sword Fantasy Forums Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
Sometime in 2017 the Online MMO & RPG game Sword Fantasy Online had a data breach on their forums (gamesprite forums) which caused 3.2 Million user accounts to be leaked, the forums are ran using vBulletin and the database is hashed using vBulletin's salted MD5 algorithm.

Compromised data: Website Activity, Usernames, Email Addresses, Passwords

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of a CSV file, passwords seem to be hashed using vBulletin's salted MD5. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 3CCA78D635038E8109DD967D871AC41B. Total record count of 3206382.
[Hidden Content]

everything about this is incorrect lol.
not vb.
its discuz.
the hashing algorithm is 2611 but the salts are not the same as vb.
also this was dumped in january of this year lol, where the fuck did you get 2017 from lmao.
also full breach was 7m+ lines

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Texas Birth|Death|Marriage|Divorce Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 18 4,526 4 minutes ago
Last Post: skylark
xSplit Database - Leaked, Download! Loki 82 32,785 48 minutes ago
Last Post: 0e0
Badoo Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 289 66,282 2 hours ago
Last Post: mano2020