Summer is coming
by barthomer - April 26, 2021 at 11:20 AM
Haha - definitely prefer the summer and getting outside. Hate the cold weather. I'll do a lot of work on my laptop outside when the weather heats up.
may summer slow the spread of covid virus
i hate summer bc its so fucking hot and i hate the mosquitos
I love summer and warm seasons, when you can move more and admire beautiful places while walking. I gained some extra weight this winter, so now I am trying to lead a healthy and active lifestyle. I am currently choosing a new seat for my bike based on these recommendations. I want to go on country trips through forests and mountains.
I really enjoy the spring when all the plants start blooming again and the days start getting longer. Just makes me happier.
SUMMER IS THE FUCKING BEST!!!! and this will be the last one you ever experience with any joy. Ice age is starting.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Winter is coming, do you like the cold? or prefer summer? Teemo1 30 834 December 22, 2020 at 06:19 AM
Last Post: heeaaskd
New film coming out in 2021! SunSinger-Adept 12 572 September 13, 2020 at 03:44 PM
Last Post: Ironic
2020 is coming and for this new year, what new db leaks would like? estudk 33 2,047 January 08, 2020 at 02:08 PM
Last Post: tedyBear21