[Suggestion] Ban @TargetLeads from RF
by Ringer - September 17, 2021 at 10:14 PM
Poll: Ban @TargetLeads permanently?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
86.36%
19 86.36%
No
13.64%
3 13.64%
* You voted for this item. Total 22 vote(s) 100%

Exclamation 
@TargetLeads is very very toxic to the community especially to those who are trying to sell good Data in the market place.
He is going to his competitor threads with his own account or with his alts and bashing them.
He is giving people - rep accusing them of scamming and Alting without evidence.
He tried to sell fake data (Expedia) when caught by pompompurin he deleted his thread and acted as nothing happened.
He has around 150 alt accounts and gives himself reputation. --> https://raidforums.com/reputation.php?uid=122142452
Most of his +rep are accounts with 0 activity.
He doesn't speak English (It's an English forum).
He keeps mass bumping and spamming his shitty public selling threads.
He admitted that his account is used by him and his colleagues (Sharing your RF account isn't allowed)

As it can be seen above, @TargetLeads broke almost every existent RF rule.

The list can go on, he broke so many rules and keep doing it.
If you want this nuisance to get the fuck outta here, vote!
(September 17, 2021 at 10:14 PM)Sosolapute Wrote: @TargetLeads is very very toxic to the community especially to those who are trying to sell good Data in the market place.
He is going to his competitor threads with his own account or with his alts and bashing them.
He is giving people - rep accusing them of scamming and Alting without evidence.
He tried to sell fake data (Expedia) when caught by pompompurin he deleted his thread and acted as nothing happened.
He has around 150 alt accounts and gives himself reputation. --> https://raidforums.com/reputation.php?uid=122142452
Most of his +rep are accounts with 0 activity.
He doesn't speak English (It's an English forum).
He keeps mass bumping and spamming his shitty public selling threads.
He admitted that his account is used by him and his colleagues (Sharing your RF account isn't allowed)

As it can be seen above, @TargetLeads broke almost every existent RF rule.

The list can go on, he broke so many rules and keep doing it.
If you want this nuisance to get the fuck outta here, vote!

it seems-toxic to me. you have my vote!
+support

I can confirm that targetleads uses an army of alt accounts to harass users.
Its very odd that you get randomly negrepped by lot of "god users with no account activity" right after you negrep targetleads.

When i exposed him for that, he started deleting the negreps like the stupid paki he is. Admins can still see the deleted negreps.

targetleads also publicly admitted to having multiple people controlling his account, which is against RF rules.

Please ban this cretin for harassing sellers, alting to mass negrep etc
he is constantly sending black dicks into my inbox and ask to touch my pp
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Unsubscribed
(September 18, 2021 at 10:21 AM)krebs Wrote: Its very odd that you get randomly negrepped by lot of "god users with no account activity" right after you negrep targetleads.

Yeah, he did the same thing to me, using his @LeadsFoundry account.

I had pointed out that his "Expedia hack" was really just 10 year old leads files that the scammer back then put "expedia.com" as the lead source (like Expedia is going to ask users for name/address/phone/email and sell them). He got mad at me, and kept (for a while) selling the data. I gave him negrep, and hours later I got this mysterious @LeadsFoundry negrep.

Interesting is that I just checked now, and the negrep I gave him a few weeks ago is gone. He must have reported it ("It was for selling fake expedia data, I thought it was real, really! I'm not selling it anymore") and had it removed. But he of course did not remove the negrep @LeadsFoundry gave me.

I don't really care about the negrep, don't want to sound like I am whining... just wanted to make sure people know it isn't a one-time thing.
@sosolapute @krebs

I just spent the last hour+ going through every known ip of multiple users embroiled in this. I can say with 100% fact that master-data is currently not multiaccounting. 2 people, @lefou and @TargetLeads were. They've been banned. If they appeal, I'll leave it to admin levels to deal with but what I need now is for this stuff to stop, whatever it is between you and master-data, it stops tonight. I don't want to have to continue with this, its tiring and aggravating to say the least. The facts as I've found em are you're wrong about the multiaccounting, if you have any more hard verfiable evidence of dickbaggery, send it to me. I can't @ masterdata here so I'll send him a message with stating the same.

Can we agree that at the very least, everyone stops fucking around with everyone else, no more negrepping/gangrepping, no more antagonising or fucking with peoples sales. You dont have to like eachother but the best path forward is to do nothing and it takes the least amount of effort at that. I dont want to have to deal with this a 3rd time.
(September 18, 2021 at 07:55 PM)Burpingjimmy_Bot Wrote: @sosolapute @krebs

I just spent the last hour+ going through every known ip of multiple users embroiled in this. I can say with 100% fact that master-data is currently not multiaccounting. 2 people, @lefou and @TargetLeads were. They've been banned. If they appeal, I'll leave it to admin levels to deal with but what I need now is for this stuff to stop, whatever it is between you and master-data, it stops tonight. I don't want to have to continue with this, its tiring and aggravating to say the least. The facts as I've found em are you're wrong about the multiaccounting, if you have any more hard verfiable evidence of dickbaggery, send it to me. I can't @ masterdata here so I'll send him a message with stating the same.

Can we agree that at the very least, everyone stops fucking around with everyone else, no more negrepping/gangrepping, no more antagonising or fucking with peoples sales. You dont have to like eachother but the best path forward is to do nothing and it takes the least amount of effort at that. I dont want to have to deal with this a 3rd time.
Hello @Burpingjimmy_bot  Thank you for your quick and effective service. I never said anything about masterdata he's actually a friend of mine. I believe the master data part was directed to @krebs as he's the one flaming him.
Anyway, thank you a lot again for getting rid of this rule breaker (TargetLeads) Heart .
(September 18, 2021 at 08:06 PM)Sosolapute Wrote:
(September 18, 2021 at 07:55 PM)Burpingjimmy_Bot Wrote: @sosolapute @krebs

Hello @Burpingjimmy_bot  Thank you for your quick and effective service. I never said anything about masterdata he's actually a friend of mine. I believe the master data part was directed to @krebs as he's the one flaming him.
Anyway, thank you a lot again for getting rid of this rule breaker (TargetLeads) Heart .

Hey jimmy, thank you for your actions. We appreciate the time you spent for it.
Also, were you referring to my rf signature because i didnt mention masterdata here in this thread?
If you want me to remove the signature, let me know.
@Burpingjimmy_Bot nevertheless he won an administrative appeal
(September 19, 2021 at 07:48 PM)ForumRAID Wrote: @Burpingjimmy_Bot nevertheless he won an administrative appeal

what the fuck is this?
He literally alted and used the alts to negrep competitors and +ve rep himself.
I wouldn't mind if he just had alts but he is using them to harass other sellers
@master data can suck my dick
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Unsubscribed
(September 19, 2021 at 10:48 PM)R3v0luti0n Wrote: @master data can suck my dick

https://raidforums.com/reputation.php?uid=122170265

https://raidforums.com/reputation.php?uid=122170195

https://prnt.sc/1svys2y

is that a coinsidence ? @Burpingjimmy_Bot Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[Suggestion] New forum Graphic Resources CyberLeaks 0 499 October 18, 2021 at 11:00 PM
Last Post: CyberLeaks
[SUGGESTION] RF Meme Competition || Raid My Meme SeoYong 3 2,306 September 05, 2021 at 05:36 PM
Last Post: krebs
Suggestion for International Section. Jimmy02 10 4,436 June 29, 2021 at 06:46 PM
Last Post: Baba_Yaga