Staff Application - FluffyBunnyFufu
by Ceech - April 26, 2020 at 06:41 PM
Have you fulfilled the listed requirements?
Yes I have.

Who are you? What do you do, and how did you find our site?
Im FluffyBunnyFufu.I'm working as a freelancer.I do mostly working on bigData,automation and back-end programming.I found your website when I was looking for some databases.I'm active since then ..

Do you have previous moderating experience?
Currently moderating the database section on raidforums and back in 2014-2016 I was moderating python section in some pentesting&coding forum.

What's the biggest thing you've learned since being on Raid Forums?
There some people with literally sick skills to find them you just need to talk with other people as far as you can.

Why would you like to be a staff member on Raid Forums?
As much as I can, yes.I would like to give back what I take over years.

What would you gain from being a staff member?
Only want to meet with more people to run new projects.

What would the community gain from you being a staff member?
Because of my job I am almost online 10-16 hours each day, really can help to keep up-date database section without any shit post.

What's your favorite section on the site?
Databases

If you could pick a section to moderate, which would it be?
Databases
I don't know man,
Some staff members (including me) don't like you and sometimes i see u beg for money in sb,  it would make the forum look bad if our staff team begged for donations lmao
Knowing ur poor makes me feel u want mod to nig people

for now -support
You're already a section mod for the database section and you don't want to do anything else. Therefore, I don't think mod right for you.
-support
Due to you saying you would gain "Only want to meet with more people to run new projects." makes me think you just want mod to gain more trust within people to further your own projects, not to benefit the community. Other than that you are active and nice, but I don't see why you want mod when you are already moderating the database section.

-support
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Scamming.
Unlucky sir, but I agree with the point being that you only want to moderate databases. So yeah closing this for now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Application' slut slut 3 2,563 October 23, 2021 at 11:48 PM
Last Post: slut
Staff Application v2 rithvik 1 2,722 October 01, 2021 at 04:28 AM
Last Post: Lycanroc
KILLKIKES Staff Application KILLKIKES 5 7,279 September 09, 2021 at 06:55 PM
Last Post: Jaw