Stadium for vaccinated only?
by niofar - November 18, 2021 at 08:16 PM
The government of Italy is thinking of a tightening on the Green pass. As reported by the Press, in fact, the idea would be to wait for the next data from the Higher Institute of Health, released every Friday, to understand the trend of the infections and possibly take action, reintroducing some restrictions in the regions that will change color. There are some destined to enter the yellow zone, but the measures may not apply to everyone. An example? Stadiums could remain accessible to vaccinated and recovered people.
Green pass, only the vaccinated at the stadium? News coming soon

As reported by the press, the government is preparing for a tightening on the Green pass (the new transport rules) in the wake of what is happening in Austria: lockdown yes, but only for vaccinated. This means that the tampon will be enough to work or go to the supermarket (and, of course, also to go to the hospital), while to access the leisure places it will be necessary to be vaccinated or cured (in any case, this is how it works now)

The first move, however, could be to reduce the duration of the green certificate: it could go down from the current 12 months to 9. One way to push the over 40s towards the third dose.
Green pass, only the vaccinated at the stadium? The opinion of the experts

One of the most authoritative experts who have distinguished themselves in this pandemic expressed himself on the subject, namely Matteo Bassetti (in addition, for example, to his colleague Alberto Zangrillo: this is how much the primary and new president of Genoa earns). 'entry allowed only to people vaccinated or cured, the capacity could even increase to 100%. Speaking to Radio Sportiva, he explained that the stadium would be much safer if only people who received the doses were inside. Furthermore, he added, it would be an extra incentive to increase the percentage of vaccinated people.

As for the capacity in sports facilities, it is currently set at 75%. For Bassetti, however, it should be distributed equally across all sectors of the stadium: "Instead we see some sectors overcrowded and others not". But with an entry only to vaccinated or cured people, this problem would also be solved.

What do you think?
(November 18, 2021 at 08:16 PM)niofar Wrote: The government of Italy is thinking of a tightening on the Green pass. As reported by the Press, in fact, the idea would be to wait for the next data from the Higher Institute of Health, released every Friday, to understand the trend of the infections and possibly take action, reintroducing some restrictions in the regions that will change color. There are some destined to enter the yellow zone, but the measures may not apply to everyone. An example? Stadiums could remain accessible to vaccinated and recovered people.
Green pass, only the vaccinated at the stadium? News coming soon

As reported by the press, the government is preparing for a tightening on the Green pass (the new transport rules) in the wake of what is happening in Austria: lockdown yes, but only for vaccinated. This means that the tampon will be enough to work or go to the supermarket (and, of course, also to go to the hospital), while to access the leisure places it will be necessary to be vaccinated or cured (in any case, this is how it works now)

The first move, however, could be to reduce the duration of the green certificate: it could go down from the current 12 months to 9. One way to push the over 40s towards the third dose.
Green pass, only the vaccinated at the stadium? The opinion of the experts

One of the most authoritative experts who have distinguished themselves in this pandemic expressed himself on the subject, namely Matteo Bassetti (in addition, for example, to his colleague Alberto Zangrillo: this is how much the primary and new president of Genoa earns). 'entry allowed only to people vaccinated or cured, the capacity could even increase to 100%. Speaking to Radio Sportiva, he explained that the stadium would be much safer if only people who received the doses were inside. Furthermore, he added, it would be an extra incentive to increase the percentage of vaccinated people.

As for the capacity in sports facilities, it is currently set at 75%. For Bassetti, however, it should be distributed equally across all sectors of the stadium: "Instead we see some sectors overcrowded and others not". But with an entry only to vaccinated or cured people, this problem would also be solved.

What do you think?

This covid shit doesn't need to be commented
I don't mind at all about Stadiums but the increasing restrictive measures in every aspect of ordinary life is extremely worrying in all european countries, it's extremely funny that Right/Conservative parties are becaming more libertarian than the left ones..
For me this is a way of forcing people to get vaccinated, without taking on the responsibility of imposing an obligation. States restrict freedom of choice. All of this is worrying.
Yep I keep hearing that once 2nd shot is taken your not considered fully vaccinated until you get your booster then in couple months won't again be fully vaccinated as you need another booster..

Seems the whole world is submitting to WEF plan
Plenty of governments have documents admitting it's about compliance, not health. Commie purge of all institutions of anyone who isn't a sheep. Movement restricts + license to use the internet + digital only money = Humanity is fucked for all-time.
İ think that's kind of 21. century's fascism.
IMHO it's a strange place for them to start. Football fans have a reputation for hooliganism and this could create violence. This may very well be actually what they hope for (violence) so they can pin this on 'white supremacists' - when in fact the population ethnical mix is fairly well represented at all the peaceful demos I've witnessed with my own two eyeballs.

I agree with @avva33 it's fascism 'lite'. Fascism as described by Mussolini is the association of corporation and the government. Big Pharma are the ultimate corporations.

Next stop: social credit system. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WByBm2SwKk8 for what it *could* look like (the video is FAKE and meant to warn/entertain). However social credit score are LIVE in china. I have a friend there who told me that he witnessed a train wagon emptying as someone with a low credit score walked in, as it triggers an alert on your mobile phone. No one wants to be around when the popo starts grabbing the 'perp' or tarnish their own score by being too long around someone like that.

It's very scary. And I feel that we, as mostly computer savvy individuals, have a big role to play in fighting back.
İ think that's kind of 21. century's fascism.
(November 22, 2021 at 12:02 AM)drawlord Wrote: İ think that's kind of 21. century's fascism.
Can agree with you, only this is more if racism