Spotify adds lyrics
by IcureYou - November 19, 2021 at 11:07 AM
You guys seen this? The latest version of Spoti offers lyrics now and it's good enough to think that MAYBE a karaoke version might be a next future move!
The app itself might offer only the instrumental and you sing. Do you think that could be a good/great move or shifting from the good direction?
(November 19, 2021 at 11:07 AM)IcureYou Wrote: You guys seen this? The latest version of Spoti offers lyrics now and it's good enough to think that MAYBE a karaoke version might be a next future move!
The app itself might offer only the instrumental and you sing. Do you think that could be a good/great move or shifting from the good direction?

Yes, it will be funny.

Come on admin’s unlock PM for @IcureYou, please
(November 19, 2021 at 11:07 AM)IcureYou Wrote: You guys seen this? The latest version of Spoti offers lyrics now and it's good enough to think that MAYBE a karaoke version might be a next future move!

I love the idea!

You definitely deserve more PM
The mobile version has been doing this for ages, you also get some facts about the song you're listening to as well..

Hello @IcureYou,
I found you on another thread, that apparently is not reachable any more. I'm looking for a DIY-kit to make Xmas gifts for my kids. Could you please PM to me ?
I think I have enough rights to answer to others, but no rights to send out a PM as first. Thanks a lot.

Ciao @IcureYou,
Ti ho trovato su un altro thread, che a quanto pare non è più raggiungibile. Sto cercando un kit fai-da-te per fare i regali di Natale ai miei ragazzi. Potresti per favore mandarmi un PM ?
Il forum non mi dà il diritto di mandarti un PM per primo. Grazie mille.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Nightcore - Rise Up (TheFatRat) - (Lyrics) Minori 0 192 November 01, 2021 at 12:43 AM
Last Post: Minori
What is your favorite line/lyrics from a music piece? Poor 15 1,643 April 21, 2021 at 05:15 PM
Last Post: 4teen
best song known to man kind, and i wrote the lyrics Asik 4 1,679 February 25, 2018 at 03:10 AM
Last Post: asd1234