Speedtrader Database - Leaked, Download!
by debian2020 - October 26, 2020 at 07:44 PM
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Speedtrader Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In 2017 the online trading broker Speedtrader was breached, the result is almost 100,000 user accounts being leaked. The website had no password hashing for customers and stored user's government ID numbers with barely any security.

Compromised data: Email Addresses, Usernames, Passwords, Physical Addresses, Government Identification (Drivers License Numbers e.t.c), First Names, Last Names

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 1 .SQL file and 1 parsed+dehashed .TXT file email:pass, the admin decided to hash his password using bcrypt but all the customer's passwords are plaintext also note that there are several tables in the SQL database. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is BB4A92FFBFB5A6F959E0A4C06E814358. Total record count of 94049.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Brother kindly share sample of sql
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: mass leeching
(October 26, 2020 at 08:25 PM)Kunaal49 Wrote: Brother kindly share sample of sql
The sql file is in the archive, but I can't say how the leak happened)
super nice leak Wink keep it up
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Scamming - https://raidforums.com/Thread-Scam-Report-against-LORD-BEERUS-80 - $56 - https://pastebin.com/raw/5YFtcNTg
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
superrrr nice post and leak thx
Thank you very much! This is muchos bueno!
I am grateful for your effort. Please continue you hrd work
looking like another great official list share.
Thank you for the share bro
thanks for sharing. nice one !
hi mate, only one question. SQL dump of speedtrader.sql is dated so: -- Dump completed on 2020-02-19 13:00:31, but data leakage is around 2017, any reason? Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pennsylvania Voter Database - Leaked, Download! Malkian 11 6,114 16 minutes ago
Last Post: sh6ujo
Vakinha Database - Leaked, Download! ShinyHunters 77 23,661 23 minutes ago
Last Post: najort
MySpace Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 266 92,651 2 hours ago
Last Post: Gorgojos