Source code Nintendo
by L0gg1n - May 05, 2020 at 08:47 AM
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the source code of Nintendo

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Enjoy
Finally I can check why my cheats for Super Mario are not working properly.
is this is the code for wii only?
What is the password for the .7z file?
The Password for the file is the same as for the download.
sweet, thanks for the leak!
(May 05, 2020 at 05:32 PM)wblcx Wrote: The Password for the file is the same as for the download.

Not working for me

______
WHAT IS THE PASSWORD FOR THE 7Z FILE IT'S NOT THE SAME AS THE DOWNLOAD PASSWORD!
(May 06, 2020 at 07:31 PM)minecrafter Wrote: WHAT IS THE PASSWORD FOR THE 7Z FILE IT'S NOT THE SAME AS THE DOWNLOAD PASSWORD!

The password is the same
If you have the source code to a game, it lets you do practically anything with it. This is why Doom has so many ports to whatever device imaginable, so imagine a version of Mario World or Wind Waker able to be played on a PC natively without the use of any emulators. Not only that, but it'd allow for much easier customization which in turn would lead to new level editors that can do more and build out fully realized new levels.
I know just how u feel. I had the same situation with my Nintendo Wii. I remember that my Nintendo Wii got corrupted data, so I decided to restore the data with the help of the data disk restore. The thing is that my Nintendo Wii got broken, just when I bought a Mario Super Bros video game, that was for the older Nintendo. So, I decided to sell the broken Nintendo and buy a new one, that would run any video game that I wanted. So, using the emulator, I ran every wii roms, that I downloaded on the internet. I'm kinda glad that I can run any game from the free website.
Does this include Wii, GameCube and N64 as per the post you link to?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
genesisstravelreps.com source code leak leakme 3 667 Yesterday at 02:44 PM
Last Post: leakme
luxekeys.ru Extracted Source code BadKarma 0 911 April 22, 2021 at 05:35 AM
Last Post: BadKarma
Cannahome source code and db. r4idf0rum5 3 1,450 April 01, 2021 at 07:02 AM
Last Post: cannahomesource