Somebody hack these bastards Adobe, they are greedy bastards
by Crazyoldfart - November 23, 2021 at 07:45 PM
I hate those MF'ers. You can't rotate a God damn page without paying the cunts, so I hope someone fucks up their site & takes their shit. Fuck them. They have gotten worse every God damn year & annoy the hell out of me.
   AVG too, no more free, so they annoy you with bull-shit. I just got another free Antivirus that works better than their shit. So, fuck them too. GREED, that is all you get these days on the God damn internet.
   So, someone who knows how, please fuck them up good ! That is what GREED gets you & you can tell them I sent you, post it on their main page. lol !!! I don't give a shit, tell them that CrazyOldFart said FUCK YOU !!!
   PLEASE FUCK THEM UP !! I'd love to see that message on their main page, while they are trying to fix the shit. You can tell them to read this message too.

I'm no hacker or I'd do it myself !
I’ve got diarrhea, I can go to the headquarters and destroyer their toilets. I will also take all the toilet paper with me in my way out.
(November 23, 2021 at 07:50 PM)Ringer Wrote: I’ve got diarrhea, I can go to the headquarters and destroyer their toilets. I will also take all the toilet paper with me in my way out.
hi bro,I can't pm you,but I want to buy the Linkedin leak data.how can i concact you?

(November 23, 2021 at 07:45 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: I hate those MF'ers. You can't rotate a God damn page without paying the cunts, so I hope someone fucks up their site & takes their shit. Fuck them. They have gotten worse every God damn year & annoy the hell out of me.
   AVG too, no more free, so they annoy you with bull-shit. I just got another free Antivirus that works better than their shit. So, fuck them too. GREED, that is all you get these days on the God damn internet.
   So, someone who knows how, please fuck them up good ! That is what GREED gets you & you can tell them I sent you, post it on their main page. lol !!! I don't give a shit, tell them that CrazyOldFart said FUCK YOU !!!
   PLEASE FUCK THEM UP !! I'd love to see that message on their main page, while they are trying to fix the shit. You can tell them to read this message too.

I’ve got diarrhea, I can go to the headquarters and destroyer their toilets. I will also take all the toilet paper with me in my way out.

hi bro,I can't pm you,but I want to buy the Linkedin leak data.how can i concact you?
(November 24, 2021 at 07:19 AM)1111111asd Wrote:
(November 23, 2021 at 07:50 PM)Ringer Wrote: I’ve got diarrhea, I can go to the headquarters and destroyer their toilets. I will also take all the toilet paper with me in my way out.

(November 23, 2021 at 07:45 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: I hate those MF'ers. You can't rotate a God damn page without paying the cunts, so I hope someone fucks up their site & takes their shit. Fuck them. They have gotten worse every God damn year & annoy the hell out of me.

You must be talking to him, I don't sell shit, I just take one everyday. lol !

urgh yeah....the pricing for anything is crazy :/

taking money from creatives who can barely pay for rent atm because of the imploding worldwide economy situation....not one discount or help during the last few years

lame
:((( don't stress friend, this world is made of imbeciles so what do you expect when 99% of humanity is trash?
(November 25, 2021 at 01:17 PM)loptimista Wrote: :((( don't stress friend, this world is made of imbeciles so what do you expect when 99% of humanity is trash?

All I want is to see the God damn stupid PDF file without standing on my head. lol ! Who in their right mind puts pictures in a file sideways or upside down ? Idiots & Adobe loves morons.
   In order to look at the MF'er correctly, you have to PAY these blood sucking cocksuckers. It was not this way in the beginning, I've used their shit for years. I hate PDF's, fuck that shit. Rather have a friggin' jpg, I can move it anywhere I want to.
(November 26, 2021 at 01:15 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(November 25, 2021 at 01:17 PM)loptimista Wrote: :((( don't stress friend, this world is made of imbeciles so what do you expect when 99% of humanity is trash?

All I want is to see the God damn stupid PDF file without standing on my head. lol ! Who in their right mind puts pictures in a file sideways or upside down ? Idiots & Adobe loves morons.
   In order to look at the MF'er correctly, you have to PAY these blood sucking cocksuckers. It was not this way in the beginning, I've used their shit for years. I hate PDF's, fuck that shit. Rather have a friggin' jpg, I can move it anywhere I want to.
I think for all your PDF stress you can use this software (not affiliated with them by any means) https://www.foxit.com/pdf-editor/ , I have been using it since years and believe me it's fucking easy to shit down all the PDF related editing in seconds.. just see their trial version if you kind a like buy it or I can get a nulled version for you for lifetime access.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Anyone who wants to start an online business may want to look at these files FREE Crazyoldfart 8 1,745 10 minutes ago
Last Post: adeadend
I have no idea what use these have, just know I see people looking for shit like it Crazyoldfart 6 2,178 October 25, 2021 at 02:28 AM
Last Post: sawasdikah
Obcgaming.com/Old Bastards Clan | 2021-?? StateofMind 3 3,136 October 15, 2021 at 03:25 PM
Last Post: Jimmy02