Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Software on request.
As a lot of you know, I have incredible Visual Basic coding and hacking skills.

And... Im bored. So does any1 need any type of software for raiding or anything like that? 

I'm posting this in the general section on purpose as I do not plan to create system32 removers or any other type of virus.

So any software requests?
Facebook account post logger.

>Type in an account link/name
>Downloads all posts
>filters for key words or saves to text file for later viewing or filtering
>Possibly other SM too

I don't want to make it so if someone else did that could be kewl
>hacking skills

Earlier this morning you posted a link to a streamer and said "Please DDoS her!" and gave nothing else.

Bitch, you're a fucking skid.
hmmmmmm i have been waiting all night during my ban to get your help

with ur l33t abilities you should be able to write a compiler that you will then bootstrap for a grammer i am going to send to you. The grammer should compile to java bytecode so it shall be a jvm language. I would also request you make a garbage collector for it so it has automatic memory management as most jvm languages do but i would insist the garbage collector be optional. I would like you to hand build it so it is fast and easily maintainable. It should have a top of the range lexer and a extremely fast parser with all the rest of the compiler trimmings including code optimization which i would insist is run twice and a static error checker. This should all of course run in mere seconds as all compilers do. The langauge will not have a h uge standard lib just around 200 keywords and built in functions, data types etc

With your abilities this shouldnt be extremely hard

Is that the sound of a burns victim i hear in the distance?
(05-05-2016, 10:22 PM)thesecretjew Wrote:  hmmmmmm i have been waiting all night during my ban to get your help

with ur l33t abilities you should be able to write a compiler that you will then bootstrap for a grammer i am going to send to you. The grammer should compile to java bytecode so it shall be a jvm language. I would also request you make a garbage collector for it so it has automatic memory management as most jvm languages do but i would insist the garbage collector be optional. I would like you to hand build it so it is fast and easily maintainable. It should have a top of the range lexer and a extremely fast parser with all the rest of the compiler trimmings including code optimization which i would insist is run twice and a static error checker. This should all of course run in mere seconds as all compilers do. The langauge will not have a h uge standard lib just around 200 keywords and built in functions, data types etc

mmm i have to say this

>grammer

>langauge
(05-06-2016, 02:34 AM)Muinu Wrote:  
(05-05-2016, 10:22 PM)thesecretjew Wrote:  hmmmmmm i have been waiting all night during my ban to get your help

mmm i have to say this

>grammer

>langauge

OH SHIT CALLED OUT BY MUINU NIGGA U GETTING CUCKED

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Q]how to decrypt email:md5 and email:sha-1 without software? ironman854 1 142 06-20-2018, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Nombre
  [request] cracked console sniffer police 4 559 06-11-2018, 04:46 AM
Last Post: police
  Linux or MacOS for software development? thelordofthetimes 19 1,548 05-10-2018, 08:22 AM
Last Post: daks1992
  What download-software are you using? heyhacker 48 4,261 05-02-2018, 06:05 PM
Last Post: TantaNata
  Best Weirdest Song Request. Noizyvirus 3 553 01-21-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: S4pph1r3Sam