Advertisements:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
So what was your best raid you saw?
(08-15-2015, 11:36 AM)Sem Wrote:  The autistic kid putting butter on his Laptop keyboard and cooking his laptop battery.

He's actually in HOA.

That raid was so good lmao
(08-15-2015, 04:49 AM)Alien Wrote:  Well this kid i am watching is on the deep web and he is playing sad satan so that tops them

UPDATE: the kid is a faggot so he is the worst raid
Raided a girl on yoynow and sent pizza kek
(08-14-2015, 10:29 AM)thekingwazoo Wrote:  Probably the kid burning his fucking computer in the microwave. Pretty sure if I remember right his name was Zach.

Check out the Hall if Autism (HOA) in the top right...
When Cridet aka Zach made some russian accent kid break his computer and his mom beat his ass on Live Twitch infront of 250 viewers.
Also when RaidForums successfully raided Kristen_Hancher on YouNow, some bitch. We doxed her, Sent Fish and Chips, Pizza, Boston, Prank called her, etc. Me and Artic did most of the orders Smile
(08-14-2015, 10:29 AM)thekingwazoo Wrote:  Probably the kid burning his fucking computer in the microwave. Pretty sure if I remember right his name was Zach.
honestly i've laughed the most at the songrequest videos, everything is fun the first time though
This one kid ended up putting his laptop in the oven and his battery in the microwave. Good shit
I'm on the fence between "Laptop in oven" raid and the "Microwaveable CPU" raid. 

Both were fantastic to participate in.
Microwave the battery. Even though it was dangerous af
(08-18-2015, 02:28 PM)Deployed Wrote:  Microwave the battery. Even though it was dangerous af

Then what about the raid where the kid microwaved his mac twice for I think 50 or 30 secs Kappa
The nosleep text to voice raid fckin hilarious I watched that shit like 50 times.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Raid! [#RF] Twitch Raid! Now! Fear 1 663 07-09-2015, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Threat