Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
So what was your best raid you saw?
Drager4fifty (The king of autism) smashed his expensive ass headphones when somebody played shrek ear rape. He then got pissed and unmodded the only moderator on because he found it funny, the songs got even more out of control until he started shouting, then he got DDoSed, RIP
(08-14-2015, 08:33 PM)TheBabyBlendeR Wrote:  Ummm, a good raid ive done was getting their stream key by accident then he sent me his password....FOR NO FUCKING REASON(it was the password for everything) so i logged into his skype and butt fucked everyone on his friends list.
kek what stuff did he  had? Paypal minecraft steam csgo?
Well this kid i am watching is on the deep web and he is playing sad satan so that tops them
(08-15-2015, 04:49 AM)Alien Wrote:  Well this kid i am watching is on the deep web and he is playing sad satan so that tops them

that kid is autistic and has no balls he wont play it
Kaylee's raid. When we called her and ordered pizzas. Did my first prankcall. fucked it up by ordering pizza in the wrong state. yay.
(08-15-2015, 06:22 AM)SirBlastoise Wrote:  Kaylee's raid. When we called her and ordered pizzas. Did my first prankcall. fucked it up by ordering pizza in the wrong state. yay.

Kek that raid turned psycho party with those swatters
lmao I have to say the milk in the router one.
(08-15-2015, 07:42 AM)Weeaboo Slayer Wrote:  lmao I have to say the milk in the router one.

This.
(08-15-2015, 04:48 AM)Cryptiq Wrote:  
(08-14-2015, 08:33 PM)TheBabyBlendeR Wrote:  Ummm, a good raid ive done was getting their stream key by accident then he sent me his password....FOR NO FUCKING REASON(it was the password for everything) so i logged into his skype and butt fucked everyone on his friends list.
kek what stuff did he  had? Paypal minecraft steam csgo?

his paypal password was the some too, but i was a moral fag at the time :p
(08-15-2015, 06:22 AM)SirBlastoise Wrote:  Kaylee's raid. When we called her and ordered pizzas. Did my first prankcall. fucked it up by ordering pizza in the wrong state. yay.

bahahaahaah
The autistic kid putting butter on his Laptop keyboard and cooking his laptop battery.

He's actually in HOA.
I raided my fridge a couple times :(

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Raid! [#RF] Twitch Raid! Now! Fear 1 613 07-09-2015, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Threat