Advertisements:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
So what was your best raid you saw?
the title says it all
When I raided your mother's pantie closet and then I proceede- oh shit wrong kind of raid

Forgot anything I said

Keepo
(08-14-2015, 05:44 AM)Paradox Wrote:  When I raided your mother's pantie closet and then I proceede- oh shit wrong kind of raid

Forgot anything I said

Keepo

Thx for the info you sir are now banned Kappa
When I raided Muqi's soul.

Aka killed him.
Aka made him suffer.
Aka fanfic.
Aka  I should stop with fanfics.
Aka I love gore.
Aka Wrong Thread.
Aka Fuck.
One time I raided my anus but...don't know if that counts.
i joined mid way through a stream and everyone was calling up this guy and saying he sounded like vidyagamedunkey, basically he started crying and screaming
LOL out of 4 replies you only got 1 serious reply.

f
(08-14-2015, 08:26 AM)Paradox Wrote:  LOL out of 4 replies you only got 1 serious reply.

f

Well yeah, now this thread is rip.
F?

Also if you wanted a serious reply, nope. Best raid I saw was when this guy literally deleted Sys 32. I don't remember the username but k
I don't have the best memory, but as far as I know it was the one where the kid put his PC parts in baking soda and vinegar, and in the microwave.
Probably the kid burning his fucking computer in the microwave. Pretty sure if I remember right his name was Zach.
(08-14-2015, 09:17 AM)DingDongDangles Wrote:  I don't have the best memory, but as far as I know it was the one where the kid put his PC parts in baking soda and vinegar, and in the microwave.

I saw that raid it was topkek
Ummm, a good raid ive done was getting their stream key by accident then he sent me his password....FOR NO FUCKING REASON(it was the password for everything) so i logged into his skype and butt fucked everyone on his friends list.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Raid! [#RF] Twitch Raid! Now! Fear 1 555 07-09-2015, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Threat