Snapchat sus bypass?
by IntoTheVoid - February 04, 2021 at 06:34 PM
Hey everyone I was wondering if anyone has a working method to bypass Snapchat’s suspicious login? Would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Would like to know this too
Make use of the 'search' button before writing up a new thread. https://raidforums.com/search.php?action...order=desc
(February 13, 2021 at 07:40 AM)Poor Wrote: Make use of the 'search' button before writing up a new thread. https://raidforums.com/search.php?action...order=desc
I did, I saw a thread (assuming the one you linked when I click it says invalid) and made a comment. Buddy took awhile to get back to me so I thought he wasn’t responding anymore so I made this thread then he got back to me.
(February 16, 2021 at 10:21 PM)IntoTheVoid Wrote:
(February 13, 2021 at 07:40 AM)Poor Wrote: Make use of the 'search' button before writing up a new thread. https://raidforums.com/search.php?action...order=desc
I did, I saw a thread (assuming the one you linked when I click it says invalid) and made a comment. Buddy took awhile to get back to me so I thought he wasn’t responding anymore so I made this thread then he got back to me.
Oh that is fair, sorry, didn't realize that the post got taken down.
This is what i've seen floating around, don't know if it works or not.

Spoiler
First of all, this is a method that works for me at the moment. It doesn't mean it will work for everyone, for ever and perfectly.
This new method is pretty similar to the old one. But there are some key points that are important to know. In case you don't know what I mean with the old one, I will describe it for you shortly and concisely, since it is almost the same as the new one:
You needed a VPN (but it I think it wasn't even that necessary, just for your safety). A good combolist/or database where you get a lot of hits. First you would check on the browser version if a login works. If yes, you would eventually get SUS login and then try on the mobile version where you could successfully log in. (Checking was fast on Browser that's why)
In the beginning when you started with getting into accounts, someone probably gave you a few working accounts where you were able to log into and after that you tried out new ones. In case you got suspicious login once, you would just uninstall the app, install it again, log into 1-2 working accounts you were in previously and continue to try out new ones.

Now the new method that works almost the same:
The deciding thing is to not check if a login works on Browser. Why? -> Because as soon as you get SUS login with an account, this account gets flagged!
What does this mean? -> When an account had a SUS login once in the last weeks and got flagged because of this, you are not able to get into this account anymore. At least for the moment, who knows what is possible in some weeks again.
This means now you have to try every login manually on phone now.. It takes more time yes and you are also not able to log into old accounts anymore now that you maybe stored somewhere and already checked once on Browser.
First log into accounts again that you know they work and then try new ones. If you don't have any working accounts right now I can give you a few, just don't check them on Browser, otherwise they get flagged!
What about the VPN? -> I think it is still not necessary but personally I connect to the same VPN server (not only the same country) again that I also always used back then and it works for me.

So what is the most important thing now since the security changes: As soon as you get suspicious login with an account, there is no way to get into it anymore. (Except you know the code lol) You can try this even with your own account. Log out of SC on your mobile, provoke SUS login on the browser version of SC, try to login again on mobile. You will get SUS login even though you are at home, using the same IP as always and were even logged into your account a few minutes ago with this same IP and location.
(February 16, 2021 at 10:32 PM)Poor Wrote:
(February 16, 2021 at 10:21 PM)IntoTheVoid Wrote:
Oh that is fair, sorry, didn't realize that the post got taken down.
This is what i've seen floating around, don't know if it works or not.

Spoiler
First of all, this is a method that works for me at the moment. It doesn't mean it will work for everyone, for ever and perfectly.
This new method is pretty similar to the old one. But there are some key points that are important to know. In case you don't know what I mean with the old one, I will describe it for you shortly and concisely, since it is almost the same as the new one:
You needed a VPN (but it I think it wasn't even that necessary, just for your safety). A good combolist/or database where you get a lot of hits. First you would check on the browser version if a login works. If yes, you would eventually get SUS login and then try on the mobile version where you could successfully log in. (Checking was fast on Browser that's why)
In the beginning when you started with getting into accounts, someone probably gave you a few working accounts where you were able to log into and after that you tried out new ones. In case you got suspicious login once, you would just uninstall the app, install it again, log into 1-2 working accounts you were in previously and continue to try out new ones.

Now the new method that works almost the same:
The deciding thing is to not check if a login works on Browser. Why? -> Because as soon as you get SUS login with an account, this account gets flagged!
What does this mean? -> When an account had a SUS login once in the last weeks and got flagged because of this, you are not able to get into this account anymore. At least for the moment, who knows what is possible in some weeks again.
This means now you have to try every login manually on phone now.. It takes more time yes and you are also not able to log into old accounts anymore now that you maybe stored somewhere and already checked once on Browser.
First log into accounts again that you know they work and then try new ones. If you don't have any working accounts right now I can give you a few, just don't check them on Browser, otherwise they get flagged!
What about the VPN? -> I think it is still not necessary but personally I connect to the same VPN server (not only the same country) again that I also always used back then and it works for me.

So what is the most important thing now since the security changes: As soon as you get suspicious login with an account, there is no way to get into it anymore. (Except you know the code lol) You can try this even with your own account. Log out of SC on your mobile, provoke SUS login on the browser version of SC, try to login again on mobile. You will get SUS login even though you are at home, using the same IP as always and were even logged into your account a few minutes ago with this same IP and location.

All good man! I understand it gets annoying when there are a bunch of threads asking the same thing over and over.
Would like to know this too
Would like to know this to
Every interested in what you have to say
VPNs no longer work, datacenter IP is guaranteed sus now. Message me on telegram: jode1329 and I'll help you get into the accs

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[Snapchat] Catfishing? Naughty.. Send images from camera roll as a snap Poor 1 322 September 19, 2020 at 01:06 AM
Last Post: N9XDZ
Modded Snapchat for Android saintcj 22 3,962 May 24, 2019 at 08:52 AM
Last Post: cybergod