Snapchat "help"
by w4rshington - October 15, 2020 at 12:48 PM
Hey y'all, I'm new to the forum. Happy to be here. Looking to make a bit of a splash and build a reputation.

If you need help getting into "your" Snapchat account, I can help. Success rate of about 90% if you have the correct login credentials and the issue is getting past verification - SMS, etc. Success rate of about 40% if you only have the username/email address and no password. Much more complicated, obviously.

I'd like to build my reputation here, so I'm offering to provide proof before asking for payment. You send me credentials for the account, I send you a screenshot once I've gained access. After providing proof, my initial asking price is $100 (BTC only). Well below market price, I'm sure you all know. Not sure how long I'll be willing to work for that price. Depends on demand.

First come first serve. Email me account details at [email protected]

Thanks

p.s. No, I can't access other social media services. Yes, I'm willing to trade Snapchat "help" for other interesting services.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SNAPCHAT HOW TO MAKE ANY PICTURE LOOK LIKE A REAL SNAP walterr 3 1,110 September 17, 2020 at 05:12 AM
Last Post: jode1329
[#1] Snappy | Cheapest Snapchat Score Boost service ($1/10K) marioski 0 316 July 29, 2020 at 02:45 PM
Last Post: marioski
Real Ewhore girl snapchat shoutouts 8k Island 3 895 June 25, 2020 at 04:19 AM
Last Post: cepot