"Smart" Drugs
by tuckpendleton - November 12, 2019 at 12:36 AM
Pretty interesting write-up on Gizmodo about the idea of using drugs to make you smarter.  Some stuff I knew, but some interesting pov's that i hadn't considered.

https://gizmodo.com/do-smart-drugs-work-1839029353
Modafinil has been around a long time and there is *some* proof it works. The rest of the stuff the mentioned are pretty much all stimulants. So possibly increased focus and for longer periods, but at quite the tradeoff. Long term usage and you can expect things like depression and psychosis.

Nootropics were trendy in the 90's. Really just overpriced vitamins in my book.

There's no substitute for hard work. You want to learn something? Master it? Then it's time and application. That's what wisdom is, the application of knowledge. Consistency is the key. Just stick with it and realize, the only shortcuts, are in working more efficiently which you will discover with time. If it's worthwhile then it's worth the hard work.
Drugs that make me a better worker for the man? Fuck that if i'm not having conversations with Jesus whats the point of doing drugs
There is something you should be interested with
Watch Limitless movie (using %100 of brain bullshit but its good)

Also watch Take Your Pills on netflix. It's something like drug commertial about adderall.
Never thought about using any to get smarter or learn faster etc. The opposite usually.
(November 13, 2019 at 03:34 PM)HassaMassa Wrote: Never thought about using any to get smarter or learn faster etc. The opposite usually.

Same....I want my brain to stop thinking at a billion miles a second about pointless stuff that we shouldn't even stress over anyway.
(November 13, 2019 at 04:47 PM)P1xor Wrote:
(November 13, 2019 at 03:34 PM)HassaMassa Wrote: Never thought about using any to get smarter or learn faster etc. The opposite usually.

Same....I want my brain to stop thinking at a billion miles a second about pointless stuff that we shouldn't even stress over anyway.

That's exactly right, feel exactly the same way. Only way to switch off sometimes.
(November 12, 2019 at 09:09 AM)EPP Wrote: Modafinil has been around a long time and there is *some* proof it works. The rest of the stuff the mentioned are pretty much all stimulants. So possibly increased focus and for longer periods, but at quite the tradeoff. Long term usage and you can expect things like depression and psychosis.

Nootropics were trendy in the 90's. Really just overpriced vitamins in my book.

There's no substitute for hard work. You want to learn something? Master it? Then it's time and application. That's what wisdom is, the application of knowledge. Consistency is the key. Just stick with it and realize, the only shortcuts, are in working more efficiently which you will discover with time. If it's worthwhile then it's worth the hard work.

Great info and advise. Thanks for the post!
I would say any in the 2C-* family will put you in the right state of mind. For example, 2C-B, 2C-C, 2C-D, ..., 2CTFM, etc.
(November 18, 2019 at 02:39 AM)nu11R3z Wrote: I would say any in the 2C-* family will put you in the right state of mind. For example, 2C-B, 2C-C, 2C-D, ..., 2CTFM, etc.

2c-flipping is a sure way to get cunted.
https://www.statnews.com/2019/11/25/brai...oved-drug/
Drugs only make me stupider is what I thiaddank

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[PERSONAL] FAV DRUGS pl0uton 16 2,955 December 03, 2021 at 05:14 AM
Last Post: whitetantra
Selling drugs PyroFenrir 15 4,241 November 30, 2021 at 08:24 AM
Last Post: matutemad
Drugs are bad nitroex 45 14,279 November 21, 2021 at 02:21 AM
Last Post: John McAfee