Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Skype Plugin Tutorial(Skype API) - C#
Ayy! My name is Jeff @EnderAPOX and I'll show you how to program Skype "plugins" in C# using the Skype API known as SKYPE4COM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEFORE STARTING

Before getting into the code, I'll teach you how to add the API to your code. I will be using Visual Studio.

-Go to Project -> Add Reference and search for SKYPE4COM. Check the box and click ok.
-Add "using SKYPE4COMLib" to your code:
[Image: eaea947f187da95a5c26527a541ee021.png]
- Create a "Skype Variable":
Code:
Skype skype = new Skype();
-That's it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mass Messenger

To create a mass messenger you just need to send a message (string messageWink to all friends... Here's the actual code:
Code:
string message = "This is a Mass Message!";
foreach (SKYPE4COMLib.User user in skype.Friends){
skype.SendMessage(user.Handle, message);
}

This looks in the group skype.Friends(your friends list) for objects of the type SKYPE4COMLib.User . When it finds one it sends them a message using the skype name the program found (user.Handle). Very straight forward and simple.

AUTO-REPLY

We all have that friend that we care about but he just spams your Skype thinking that you ignore him when actually you're in a game. He starts hating you and you both ask yourselves why you hate eachother. You end up jumping off a building Kappa.
Anyway... This code can auto-reply to your friends messages(ex: When entering a game just activate the program so if any friends message you during the game it just replies something like "I am in a game right now sorry I can't answer")
Here's the code:

Code:
public void skype_MessageStatus(ChatMessage msg,
                    TChatMessageStatus status) //Event for messages{

skype.SendMessage(msg.Sender.Handle, "I am in a game right now sorry I can't answer!");
}

SPAMMER(I BET YOU Heart THIS)

This is just a skype.SendMessage in a for loop Tongue. 
First, you need some input:
Code:
string message;

int messageCount;

string UserToSpam;

And then add the for loop:

Code:
for (int i = 1; i<=messageCount; i++){

skype.SendMessage(UserToSpam, message);

}

SINCE THE DOCUMENTATIONS FOR SKYPE4COM ARE CLOSED, IF YOU NEED SOME TIPS ON HOW TO DO A SPECIFIC PLUGIN, PM ME.
Ban reason: Unbanned without reason by Nain ~ (Permanent)
Could you make a tutorial on how to make a skype bot?
(07-15-2016, 05:51 AM)VizenDev Wrote:  Could you make a tutorial on how to make a skype bot?

>asking enderapox to do anything
Wow! Didn't know it was this simple, thanks!
Woah! THis looks HOT! Thnx OP!
Skype4COM is a horrible API choice. I'd recommend a custom built skype API from github instead of that garbage.
Woah! THis looks HOT! Thnx OP!
thanks for the code, but i've a question. Where i paste the code?.. i mean i create a new proyect on Visual Studio? or i paste directly on file in skype?
Actually quite useful. Thanks!
looks nice, thanks for sharing.
Very nice. Good job.
thankssssssssssssssssssssss

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to SPREAD your viruses successfully [TUTORIAL] itsmmv 14 1,386 06-17-2018, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Nombre
  Professional Visual Studio XAML Storyboard Animations Tutorial EnderAPOX 9 1,749 08-22-2017, 10:20 AM
Last Post: DatyDaity
  PHP Tutorial 4 Newfags Radix 22 3,837 08-22-2017, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DatyDaity
  Python Tutorial dad_remove 6 1,905 04-19-2017, 01:06 AM
Last Post: oppaje
  Basic Spambot for Skype Saddam Hussein 1 1,631 08-21-2015, 12:17 AM
Last Post: JBertie