Sinfulsite Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive]
by Omnipotent - May 20, 2020 at 01:43 AM
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the SinfulSite Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
On the 15th of May 2020 the online webforum site Sinfulsite.COM was breached by "RaidForums". Their Database Leaks section was deleted and 5k users' information was breached.

Compromised data: Usernames, Email Addresses, Passwords, IP Addresses, Dates of Birth, Website Activity, Private Messages

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 1 SQL backup file, passwords in this breach are a mix of salted MD5; sha512_bcrypt; argon2i please read more here, passwords were originally encrypted but I managed to decrypt them before exporting. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 30174D40DAE3936922A416AFCB51122A. Total record count of 5460.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Fun way to catch whose been reposting databases.
Another RF dump love it omni.
(May 20, 2020 at 01:43 AM)Omnipotent Wrote:
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the SinfulSite Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
On the 15th of May 2020 the online webforum site Sinfulsite.COM was breached by "RaidForums". Their Database Leaks section was deleted and 5k users' information was breached.

Compromised data: Usernames, Email Addresses, Passwords, IP Addresses, Dates of Birth, Website Activity, Private Messages

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 1 SQL backup file, passwords in this breach are a mix of salted MD5; sha512_bcrypt; argon2i please read more here, passwords were originally encrypted but I managed to decrypt them before exporting. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 30174D40DAE3936922A416AFCB51122A. Total record count of 5460.
[Hidden Content]

LETS FUCKING GOOOO CMON SON
Their site seems to be under maintenance now. I wonder why LOL
Poor yasaka he used to rip others themes
Thank you bro ,its awesome
I would like to see this one please
~EinsteinRaids~
Damn, nice leak
I wanna check this one out :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Dropbox Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 332 78,742 1 hour ago