SimCityForum Database - Leaked, Download!
by Celebrate - October 29, 2020 at 07:20 PM
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the SimCity Forum Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In 2018 the vBulletin webforum SimCity Forum was breached for the second time, this is to this day a forum utilized by many to share mods and talk about the Sims game. The breach affected approximately 24,007 users.

Compromised data: Usernames, Passwords, Email Addresses, Website Activity, IP Addresses

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 1 .SQL file and 2 parsed .TXT files, this dump's passwords are hashed using what appears to be salted MD5 from vBulletin and I have also provided a pre-parsed version for easy cracking/use.  The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 9ABBEE30491966775B94CEC95737DC0D. Total record count of 24007.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Failed to respond to scam report - https://raidforums.com/Thread-Scam-Report-against-Celebrate-100
Thanks for sharing take my credits I love you
Great content thanks for sharing.
good share mate keep the good ones coming.
Hah someone still exploiting that vuln lul
Ban Reason: Requested Self-Ban
(October 29, 2020 at 09:22 PM)Cindy M Wrote: Hah someone still exploiting that vuln lul

Forumrunner? I have shell access lol you can't get sql format dump through the forumrunner vuln lol
Ban Reason: Failed to respond to scam report - https://raidforums.com/Thread-Scam-Report-against-Celebrate-100
(October 29, 2020 at 10:02 PM)Celebrate Wrote:
(October 29, 2020 at 09:22 PM)Cindy M Wrote: Hah someone still exploiting that vuln lul

Forumrunner? I have shell access lol you can't get sql format dump through the forumrunner vuln lol

Hah you don't need a sql dump when you can dump anything you need via forumrunner. (did you grab password history)
(October 29, 2020 at 10:10 PM)Cindy M Wrote:

Hah you don't need a sql dump when you can dump anything you need via forumrunner. (did you grab password history)

Nope, admin account injection via the installer then RCE to shell
(October 29, 2020 at 10:55 PM)Celebrate Wrote:

I already have an older dump anyway via forumrunner.
(October 30, 2020 at 02:14 AM)Cindy M Wrote:
(October 29, 2020 at 10:55 PM)Celebrate Wrote:

I already have an older dump anyway via forumrunner.

How old is it? I'd love to have it, for IP and password changes n stuff!!! But, we all know that's not happening 😔
Ban Reason: > User was warned repeatedly not to spam appeals. He proceeds to continue attempting to harass users and staff. Overall toxic member of the community.
here is the earlier version:
https://raidforums.com/Thread-simcityfor...mcityforum
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Facebook Data Leak 533M Records - Leaked, Download! TomLiner 1,397 361,524 12 minutes ago
Last Post: rayvsvsba
ForumCommunity Database - Leaked, Download! adadada 24 9,545 2 hours ago
Last Post: levelupfromthe1
Wattpad Database - Leaked, Download! jacka113 461 139,520 4 hours ago
Last Post: footnutgamer